Urban Terror Forums: Should the new URT have downloadable and custom funstuff for use on ALL servers? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Should the new URT have downloadable and custom funstuff for use on ALL servers? Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Should the new URT have downloadable and custom funstuff for use on ALL servers? This would include both individual and separate releases. This could include camo, hats, skins and avatars. Comments encouraged. (45 member(s) have cast votes)

Should the new URT have downloadable and custom funstuff for use on ALL servers? This would include both individual and separate releases. This could include camo, hats, skins and avatars. Comments encouraged.

1. Yes (21 votes [45.65%])

Percentage of vote: 45.65%

2. No (21 votes [45.65%])

Percentage of vote: 45.65%

3. It doesn't matter (4 votes [8.70%])

Percentage of vote: 8.70%

Vote

#11 User is offline   No Direction (old) Icon

• Locationin the back seat with ducktape stretched out

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:52 PM

maybe learn from them? I agree with urban legend, let me find out that guy is kinda kewl lolz

EDIT: Not saying ur an idiot for making the stuff, I looked into it, pretty tricky stuff there. They need to have a way to turn it off cuz not all of us wanna shoot Goku, or some dude with a lopsided funny looking rack of antlers. If i wanted to do that i would wait till fall and go poach some scrub whitetail bucks from around my house and a few back roads. And yes i know it's a Red Stag, still cmon bro lolz

#12 User is offline   BludShoT Icon

• Account: bludshot
  • Main tag: [T]

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:25 PM

Can I make my own funstuffs that overwrite other people's funstuffs then?

#13 User is offline   3o01 (old) Icon

• LocationNew Jersey

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:42 PM

Can we just stick with the funstuff we have already? I mean seriously.. It's a pain in the ass to be on a server, going past someone with a Huge Goku or Homer head.

#14 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: delirium

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:54 PM

I didnt make the funny heads, that was Horse-A-F i wouldn't mod the Urban Terror files then release em. and i am DEFINATLY not taking credit for them, i made the other funstuff like wingz etc

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Hayame Icon

• Account: hayame

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:49 AM

to be exact, you can't just get every other funstuff and put with the .pk3, more and more funstuff is coming along, so we more like need a Autodownload for Funstuff through the menu ingame.

#17 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:52 AM

If you guys want to play Sims 2: Urban Terror Expansion Pack, be my guest. Just make sure those of us who aren't 13 year old girls do not have to download or process a single bit of 3rd party funstuff (or sounds, or custom skins, or whatever you next deem "fun").

#18 User is offline   Hayame Icon

• Account: hayame

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:53 AM

^ legit.

#19 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: delirium

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:12 AM

that would be the nicest way to put it Don

#20 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:56 AM

Hahaha

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942