Urban Terror Forums: Should the new URT have downloadable and custom funstuff for use on ALL servers? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Should the new URT have downloadable and custom funstuff for use on ALL servers? Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Should the new URT have downloadable and custom funstuff for use on ALL servers? This would include both individual and separate releases. This could include camo, hats, skins and avatars. Comments encouraged. (45 member(s) have cast votes)

Should the new URT have downloadable and custom funstuff for use on ALL servers? This would include both individual and separate releases. This could include camo, hats, skins and avatars. Comments encouraged.

1. Yes (21 votes [45.65%])

Percentage of vote: 45.65%

2. No (21 votes [45.65%])

Percentage of vote: 45.65%

3. It doesn't matter (4 votes [8.70%])

Percentage of vote: 8.70%

Vote

#21 User is offline   No Direction (old) Icon

• Locationin the back seat with ducktape stretched out

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:37 AM

If you guys want to play Sims 2: Urban Terror Expansion Pack, be my guest. Just make sure those of us who aren't 13 year old girls do not have to download or process a single bit of 3rd party funstuff (or sounds, or custom skins, or whatever you next deem "fun").
F1 true say. lolz jk but F1 for real. And Del which map has all that stuff in it I wanna delete it right away with out losing all my other maps?

#22 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:48 PM

That's too cruel. Sims isn't about putting a funny hat on, it's about creating a girlfriend that has a fabulous life and then tries to find a boyfriend and a dog.

#23 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: delirium

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:14 PM

F1 true say. lolz jk but F1 for real. And Del which map has all that stuff in it I wanna delete it right away with out losing all my other maps?

DUDE!
My map has Deer antliers and a Guitar, NOTHING ELSE. plus it makes your opposition easier to see so i dont know what your complaining about

#24 User is offline   No Direction (old) Icon

• Locationin the back seat with ducktape stretched out

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:42 PM

DUDE!
My map has Deer antliers and a Guitar, NOTHING ELSE. plus it makes your opposition easier to see so i dont know what your complaining about
ok but which map? And i need no help seeing the bright blue and red models of urt lol I mean cmon. And i'm mad becuz i do not want any of this funcrap FFS. U forced it on me by dumping it in ur map, how is it hard to see y i'm annoyed? good f'k god man r u daft?

#25 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:44 PM

ut4_christmas_a3 and
ut4_barsketbrawl. other than those only ut4_icyjumps5a conatins my funstuff
other maps contains _other_ peoples funstuff so stop dumping this SH!T on me

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   20eazykills Icon

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:59 PM

Lol.. People like to get riled up over small stuff.. I never see the weird heads or faces or any of that crap (beside the basic funstuff that came with the game) until I go to servers like KSA Icy Jumps. I don't mind, because most of the noobs are at Noob Filter checking themselves out in the mirror anyway.  Other than that I play mainly Alpha's servers, and the pnk server and they don't have those packs so it's all good.  Basically it's the servers and type of people you play with that you'll see more and more funstuff. Why make a big deal when there are like 900 other servers to play in? Don't want to see Homer during UrT time? /disconnect  :-P

#27 User is offline   sway Icon

• Account: sway

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:15 PM

ut4_christmas_a3 and
ut4_barsketbrawl. other than those only ut4_icyjumps5a conatins my funstuff
other maps contains _other_ peoples funstuff so stop dumping this SH!T on me

The map ut4_midnight contains some funstuff from other people in it as well.

#28 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:27 PM

Lol.. People like to get riled up over small stuff.. I never see the weird heads or faces or any of that crap (beside the basic funstuff that came with the game) until I go to servers like KSA Icy Jumps. I don't mind, because most of the noobs are at Noob Filter checking themselves out in the mirror anyway. Other than that I play mainly Alpha's servers, and the pnk server and they don't have those packs so it's all good. Basically it's the servers and type of people you play with that you'll see more and more funstuff. Why make a big deal when there are like 900 other servers to play in? Don't want to see Homer during UrT time? /disconnect :-P

Marry me?

#29 User is offline   Hayame Icon

• Account: hayame

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:39 PM

Marry me?

your with keres and me, How dare you.

#30 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:41 PM

Pff, the more the merrier

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942