Urban Terror Forums: ut4_Kingdom need feedbacks (update 2009-09-16) - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ut4_Kingdom need feedbacks (update 2009-09-16) Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   No Direction (old) Icon

• Locationin the back seat with ducktape stretched out

Posted 06 June 2009 - 06:21 AM

We just tried this on tinybomb's bomb server; unfortunatly the map caused everyone to get booted off the server when ever a round completed. The error message being "a reliable command was cycled out".

As for the actual bomb layout, the primary problem with the original was that red spawned too close to the grassy bombsite. In this version you've moved the red spawn even closer to the grassy bobmsite, making the map even more one sided.
F1 needs something done about that!

#12 User is offline   PapyRuny Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: papyruny

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:29 PM

i think where the pb is, i will try to resolve it

#13 User is offline   satiable Icon

• Account: satiable

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:45 PM

Yeah I definitely like this version. :-)

#14 User is offline   unreal[de] (old) Icon

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:47 AM

we had the new kingdom on our bomb servers.

The reactions are very mixed. Those who like new maps and some variety anyway accept this map easily. Flow for me is much better than before. It lost its edges and some character, but is a very lovely map still.

I mostly play bomb, so I from this perspective: I agree with $NulL regarding the needed re-balance for bomb spot placing.

The bug, where all ppl on the server get booted is confirmed on our servers too, so we remove the map until it gets fixed.

good job

#15 User is offline   ThePoopsmith Icon

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:54 PM

I changed one of my servers to be a Kingdom_RC2 only ctf server and had a chance to play there with 4-8 players for about an hour. I REALLY liked the way you have blocked off the spawns from camping, that makes a huge difference. I also liked the two new center routes you opened up, especially the one at the top of the stairs in the center. It makes it much easier to get to the center of the map to cut off the flag carrier. Blocking off the area on the roof took away that annoying camper spot and makes it a little more risky for blue to get on the roof. I love the changes, keep up the good work.

Posted Image

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   MerkyMerc Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: merkymerc

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:27 PM

I haven't been able to play it with other people, but I checked out the layout in CTF and I love the changes.

#17 User is offline   PapyRuny Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: papyruny

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:53 PM

update (June 16th  2009)

Hello,
Here it's new Kingdom release rc3 : try to fix "overflow connection problem"  +  delete mr sentry + change bomb spot like 4.1 for balance +  change red spawn for bomb + little changes

link : http://papyruny.free...kingdom_rc3.pk3

#18 User is offline   CheZe (old) Icon

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:59 PM

SPAWNCAMPING!!!!!!... is the door supposed to let people back in(like red opening door at blue spawn.)??.... and there is only 1 door and 2 holes... is that supposed to be there to?

#19 User is offline   Avocadoo (old) Icon

• LocationHungary

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:02 PM

I had fps problem on rc2 version. I will try it tonight :)

#20 User is offline   opium Icon

• Account: opium

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:56 PM

played it on a server the other night.
wow. kinda awesome. confusing at first, cuz landmarks are changed up a bit, but other than that, WAY fun.
gj

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942