• +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Benelli M4 Front Page Rate Topic: ***** 4 Votes

#131 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:54 AM

But aren't primaries historically 'better'? e.g. you can get a spas now as primary but nobody does.

#132 User is offline   Volt Icon

• Account: volt

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:56 AM

Except me!
It's good on some maps. I find it good with the 'retta on Casa (rushing the narrows/retta sniping at people in the narrows from the left) and Turnpike (Spas+retta near the pillars)
I also use the negev (Austria) and the launcher (Fire behind the guy then rush him with secondary/sidearm/knife.)

#133 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:16 AM

View Postmitsubishi, on 20 May 2010 - 09:54 AM, said:

But aren't primaries historically 'better'? e.g. you can get a spas now as primary but nobody does.

^

Defense , hmm , usually in ctf it is used by some players like a synonym of 1 other word ...

Won't it be better if there was strong spas , strong , balanced ,unautomatic(maybe semiautomatic) primary ?
Maybe is too late for 4.2. , but in later versions would be cool to have such weapon , isn't it ?

Why a powerfull primary spas won't be good for defending ?

BTW I use sometimes spas as primary , it is not very successfull vs good players , vs good players when u play with spas + DE , when the spas is in the primary slot , the DE is the real primary (unofficially) actually ;)
The official videos show the Benelli weaker than DE , it looks weaker to me , maybe I am wrong .
So it seems with Benelli + DE only , DE will be the unofficial primary ,too .
In 4.2. DE will have 14 bullets . If the DE is with the same specifications as in 4.1. + 14 bullets in magazine with sure will be better .

#134 User is offline   Phoenix Icon

• Account: phoenix

Posted 05 June 2010 - 11:40 AM

Omg I am over people not realizing that the DE wont have 14 bullets.
Frankie (i think) said the that you will have the ability to have akimbo DEs.
The clip will still be 7 bullets, 1 Gun= 7 Bullets 2 Guns= 14 Bullets, There now that is cleared up.

If people are going to start to use shotguns for primaries then The devs will have to do something to make the shotguns more desirable.
Right now I see no reason to use a spas other then to mess around or as TXC said to use against less experienced players.

#135 User is offline   fellere Icon

• Account: fellere
  • Main tag: -LG-

Posted 05 June 2010 - 08:05 PM

I hope the rounds spec on the M4 is like the military version (8+1) and not the civilian (4+1). :biggrin: :

...and comes with this slugs

This post has been edited by fellere: 05 June 2010 - 08:09 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#136 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:05 AM

View PostPhoenix, on 05 June 2010 - 11:40 AM, said:

Omg I am over people not realizing that the DE wont have 14 bullets.
Frankie (i think) said the that you will have the ability to have akimbo DEs.
The clip will still be 7 bullets, 1 Gun= 7 Bullets 2 Guns= 14 Bullets, There now that is cleared up.

If people are going to start to use shotguns for primaries then The devs will have to do something to make the shotguns more desirable.
Right now I see no reason to use a spas other then to mess around or as TXC said to use against less experienced players.

Read this :

View PostFrankie V, on 06 March 2010 - 08:33 PM, said:

So if the DE has 14 rounds as a single then the player is locked and loaded with 28 rounds in a dual configuration. So we are not increasing the firepower over and above the power of a single but rather supplying double the ammo for a given side arm.

Keep in mind though that this is still speculation and the final determination will be applied once the set up has gone through player testing.

View PostLieutenantdan, on 06 March 2010 - 09:13 PM, said:

So there will be a Mac 10 in 4.2? The DE will now have 14 rounds?

& the Frankie v 's answer was :

View PostFrankie V, on 06 March 2010 - 09:20 PM, said:

yes

I don't lie in quoting , but if don't believe look in >News&Annnouncements > Breaking Tomb ,page 4 , posts #55,#56,#57 .

It will be good if the DE will keep its firepower & shoot as fast as now .

Phoenix , u are right , if players are going to use spases more often , maybe Frozen Sand will pay more attention on them , but if Frozen Sand make the first step , will catalyze the process , which can happen much more often than lot of players to decide to use them if they are just as powerfull as secondary .
They decide .

• (14 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942