Urban Terror Forums: Can someone help me with gtk radiant (common.shader & pictures) - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can someone help me with gtk radiant (common.shader & pictures) Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   DuTchEr95 Icon

• Account: dutcher95

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:15 AM

http://forums.urbant...ic,13856.0.html

go to that link as it will help you :) under caulk there is a link that gives you what you need. to try to solve your confusion, the textures really are just visual place holders for you to use in radiant (you do need them though) you cant see any of the common "shaders" in game, since they are just code that produce an effect on the surface, like nodamage or making it slick.

the ladder clip can be found in a few folders in the zpack.

what? the code for nodamage ??
otherwise put everything you got in your common.shader here into a code field than i can copy it to my common.shader

#12 User is offline   H3NRY Icon

• Account: h3nry
  • Main tag: .um

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:28 AM

the youtube video has a link to the whole package of everytthing you need, dont wory about the security thing it is false, i promise that.

you do not NEED the textures but they do help and make it easier to map.

#13 User is offline   DuTchEr95 Icon

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:48 AM

the youtube video has a link to the whole package of everytthing you need, dont wory about the security thing it is false, i promise that.

you do not NEED the textures but they do help and make it easier to map.

the youtube video has a link ???? where !! i can't find it not in the description not in the video...

#14 User is offline   DuTchEr95 Icon

Posted 12 August 2009 - 11:11 AM

http://forums.urbant...ic,13856.0.html

go to that link as it will help you :) under caulk there is a link that gives you what you need. to try to solve your confusion, the textures really are just visual place holders for you to use in radiant (you do need them though) you cant see any of the common "shaders" in game, since they are just code that produce an effect on the surface, like nodamage or making it slick.

the ladder clip can be found in a few folders in the zpack.

i got a question why we need a common-spog.pk3 and put it in the q3ut4 folder ? why don't we just put the textures that are in that file in the textures/common/ folder ?
btw i downloaded the common.shader and put it in the q3ut4/scripts folder and the common-spog.pk3 in the q3ut4 folder  do i need something more ??? btw i want some other usefull codes

i already got ladderclip extra now i want also the nodamage one please someone post it

btw thanks for your help =D

#15 User is offline   H3NRY Icon

Posted 12 August 2009 - 11:31 AM

oh sorry1!!  i told you i was up for over 23 hours lol
the link is there now

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   DuTchEr95 Icon

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:00 PM

oh sorry1!!  i told you i was up for over 23 hours lol
the link is there now

:-P np
so i have to set the common-spog.pk3 into the q3ut4 and the common.shader into the q3ut4/scripts
and where do i have to put the shaderlist.txt and the urbanterror.def
i have both in the q3ut4/scripts and both also in the D:program filesGtk radiant 1.5.0q3.gamebaseq
which is right ?
is everything right like this ?

#17 User is offline   H3NRY Icon

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:44 PM

that is exactly how i have it, it seemed to work best that way for me ( i have multiple operating systems using the same install of GTKradiant )

#18 User is offline   DuTchEr95 Icon

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:32 PM

that is exactly how i have it, it seemed to work best that way for me ( i have multiple operating systems using the same install of GTKradiant )

good i can see the textures of it but not the skip and not the invisible (don't say it's invisible so you can't see it :-P)
btw can i have the code for nodamage.....

#19 User is offline   H3NRY Icon

Posted 12 August 2009 - 04:42 PM

"nodamage" is "cushion"

skip doesnt have a texture, but it shure should.. ill make one up and add it, same for invisible...  ill make a common-spog-h3 lol

#20 User is offline   DuTchEr95 Icon

Posted 12 August 2009 - 04:43 PM

"nodamage" is "cushion"

skip doesnt have a texture, but it shure should.. ill make one up and add it, same for invisible...  ill make a common-spog-h3 lol

ok =D
really thank you for helping me out !

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942