• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ut4_dutcherjumps_b1v3 [BETA] Rate Topic: ****- 2 Votes

#21 User is offline   DuTchEr95 Icon

• Account: dutcher95

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:59 PM

done and added to list

available here

Edit: Also next time before you release a version of a map, package it and try it on your regular urt install to make sure it works and you didnt forget anything before making it public.

okay
i made my own site www.urtmapps.webs.com with a q3ut4 folder and a few maps with also mines in it :P and it works for auto download i hosted my server again with the map and people can download it  ! from my own site wooo i'm genious ! XD sorry..
btw then i played and much people where joining the max people at 1 time is 6 players :P all the people said they like my map and someone said it's the best map ever :o (i know it isn't...) btw come and play some time the server name = ..==Jump's for EVER!==.. and the current mapname = ut4_dutcherjumps_b1v2

#22 User is offline   SubJunk Icon

• Account: subjunk

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:51 AM

Cool I've been meaning to try this map I've heard good things about it. Good job :-D

#23 User is offline   DuTchEr95 Icon

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:17 PM

Cool I've been meaning to try this map I've heard good things about it. Good job :-D

thanks =D
but you musn't try it now i'm busy with a verry spectacular jump ! its hard ! like people wanted ...
it's v3 then... so people wait for it it's almost done i need only 1 problem to solve i will post it on the other topic...
(light problem with platform)

#24 User is offline   SubJunk Icon

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:28 PM

thanks =D
but you musn't try it now i'm busy with a verry spectacular jump ! its hard ! like people wanted ...
it's v3 then... so people wait for it it's almost done i need only 1 problem to solve i will post it on the other topic...
(light problem with platform)
Ok I'll wait :-D

#25 User is offline   DuTchEr95 Icon

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:32 PM

hey there
ut4_dutcherjumps_b1v3 is out !!
come and play with me on the server! (..==Jump's for EVER!==..)
the map got more music, and a very spectacular jump (i think) ! called Slide jump >:)

btw auto download it when joining my server or download it here:
http://www.urtmapps....rjumps_b1v3.pk3
If the extension ends on .zip change it to .pk3 !!!

okay have fun ! and play on my server :P :)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   SubJunk Icon

Posted 22 August 2009 - 05:44 AM

It's cool, I added it to the RSG Jump Server (203.167.255.194:27980)
I found one bug though, I did the lemming thing on this platform (outlined with a blue circle):
Posted Image

#27 User is offline   Hoody Icon

• Account: hoody
  • Main tag: pnk|

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:59 AM

I don't know if thats a bug really. There's a jump like this on uberjumps (identical, in fact, you might want to think about changing this one for that reason) and you can lemming on that also.

#28 User is offline   Hayame Icon

• Account: hayame

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:04 AM

do this
/

^
and cushion.

#29 User is offline   DuTchEr95 Icon

Posted 22 August 2009 - 08:03 AM

guys i already have crushion on that one but it seems when you hit the edge of it you will die ... it's with every broken slope... (not that you die in every slope but hurt ...) you have ever played skyjumps ? there is a sign hmmm maybe i have to add the sign too :P

btw don't jump on the edge and you will be alive ... if you can't get further as the edge... its because you have to curve...

#30 User is offline   Hayame Icon

• Account: hayame

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:21 PM

guys i already have crushion on that one but it seems when you hit the edge of it you will die ... it's with every broken slope... (not that you die in every slope but hurt ...) you have ever played skyjumps ? there is a sign hmmm maybe i have to add the sign too :P

btw don't jump on the edge and you will be alive ... if you can't get further as the edge... its because you have to curve...

omg i said

/   |                    << not to hard to understand
/

it doesn't have to be big or small, just put it there to ensure that you don't lemming/get hurt.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942