• +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Benelli M4 Videos and more Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#61 User is offline   Nonus (old) Icon

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:39 PM

Looks very nice.

However, do they even make a left handed version of the shotgun? Also I understand that the animations isn't finished yet but why the cocking of the bolt after loading a round? If there is already a round in the chamber and you cock the bolt the round will eject.

If this is already posted somewhere just slap me across the face and tell me to leave :D
HERE LIES LESTER MOORE. FOUR SLUGS FROM A 44. NO LES. NO MORE.
    —Gravestone at Boot Hill in Tombstone, Arizona.

#62 User is offline   Genesis Icon

• Account: genesis
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 11 November 2009 - 04:37 PM

View PostCheezeyWeezey, on 10 November 2009 - 09:04 PM, said:

I think he was being sarcastic about how both the M4A1 and the LR300 are the same gun, and how it's ironic for the dev team to make sure that the shotguns are different, while the M4A1 and LR300 remain the same weapon.

I'm glad someone got it...
17:32 slackin • i fire blanks

View PostBladeKiller, on 05 December 2011 - 10:46 PM, said:

There is no funstuff in HD.

#63 User is offline   Yas Icon

• Account: yas

Posted 11 November 2009 - 07:30 PM

View PostValentine, on 10 November 2009 - 05:33 PM, said:

Some good ideas, however you gotta remember, people are getting SHOT. They're more likely to fall backwards

except in real life you arent, especially if you are moving forwards... you should really collapse downwards.
but i guess this is hollywood, so we gotta fly backwards 5 meters

is there an M4 sidearm? i want to be totally kitted out in M4ness...

#65 User is offline   Majorheretic Icon

Posted 15 November 2009 - 01:53 AM

I'm guessing that firing a slug is certainly more accurate than buckshot. Have we any indication on the spread factor as of yet? I want it like the Beretta XD Shotgun sniping
URBAN TERROR IS NOT COD6
AKGRIZZLY: UrT devs slaved over boiling PCs in a crawl space full of rabid monkeys with no food, for no pay all so we could rawk peeps with l337 remington skills
M0usep0d: I got stuck with the slow, heavy, weak, balding model.
ObScUrE: We should start now all to play COD and suggest Sr8, curbstomps, walljumps, jumpmaps...

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#66 User is offline   ObScUrE Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: obscure

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:33 AM

I watched now a video from css... and I like the animation from the M3 @ 5:42 because it gives some power to the shotgun with the pumping and how he turns the weapon up but the M4 is only automatic I don't know how you could give some aggressiveness to it. :/

http://www.dailymoti...ed-2_videogames

This post has been edited by ObScUrE: 16 November 2009 - 02:35 AM

BenQ-XL2420T|Filco-Ninja-TKL-MXRed|Logitech-G403|AKG-K70201000010 01101100 01110101 01110100 01010010 01100001 01110101 00100100 01100011 01101000~The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.~

#67 User is offline   Sirmimer Icon

• Account: sirmimer

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:58 PM

View PostObScUrE, on 16 November 2009 - 02:33 AM, said:

I watched now a video from css... and I like the animation from the M3 @ 5:42 because it gives some power to the shotgun with the pumping and how he turns the weapon up but the M4 is only automatic I don't know how you could give some aggressiveness to it. :/

http://www.dailymoti...ed-2_videogames

If that dude is not wallhacking then wow, urt aimers would get raped in CSS lol.

*Srry off topic : x

#68 User is offline   some-god Icon

• Account: somegod
  • Main tag: sC`

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:59 PM

Please please please remove the flying death animation, just let the poor guy fall down. It just looks so ridiculous and the landing always looks messed up, people lying down on walls etc...  

Think about playing around in water, when your hitting the water with the wide of your palm then you are pushing the water down and there is a lot of resistance. But when you hit the water with the thin side of your hand then the water is pushed to the side and there is a lot less resistance.

If you are shooting a bean bag through that shotgun i am sure there would be force to push him back on impact, just like a palm in water. But a bullet is small and pointed or round, so it pushes the flesh to the sides. So there is almost no force pushing him back.

But meh, it just looks really ugly and there is no better reason than that  :laugh:

#69 User is offline   satiable Icon

• Account: satiable

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:19 PM

View Postsome-god, on 17 November 2009 - 01:59 PM, said:

It just looks so ridiculous and the landing always looks messed up, people lying down on walls etc...  

Nah don't get rid of that. That's a "feature" which makes for some great screenshots. :laugh:

#70 User is offline   Freedosbot (old) Icon

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:03 PM

View PostNonus, on 10 November 2009 - 09:39 PM, said:

Looks very nice.

However, do they even make a left handed version of the shotgun? Also I understand that the animations isn't finished yet but why the cocking of the bolt after loading a round? If there is already a round in the chamber and you cock the bolt the round will eject.

If this is already posted somewhere just slap me across the face and tell me to leave :D

He probably was reloading then thought the enemy was coming so stopped, then when there wasn't anymore started loading it again.

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942