Urban Terror Forums: [RSS] Two new content artists join the development team. - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RSS] Two new content artists join the development team. Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Fleuv Icon

• Account: fleuv
  • Main tag: f8`

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:15 PM

Gj H0i :) Im happy with you in my clan :)
~ Cheers

xF.

#22 User is offline   AgentVance (old) Icon

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:06 AM

This is good to hear and I just have to ask will there be a crowbar in the 4.2 release.... I can go Gordon Freeman on people LOL ..... You all do remember the 2000 something hit PC game half-life by valve and siera(This is how you spell the name ....right?) I can't help but lmao every time I see the Valve intro part.Posted Image Anyway back to the topic; Dev team you got some work to put in, good luck ...... and on one more unrelated part: Raider now that what I call an avatar! LOL...... Again back to the topic. Is there any new team members for the Dev team? Oh and here is a lil vid:

#23 User is offline   Phoenix77 (old) Icon

• LocationMelbourne

Posted 02 February 2010 - 06:07 AM

View PostAgentVance, on 02 February 2010 - 02:06 AM, said:

This is good to hear and I just have to ask will there be a crowbar in the 4.2 release.... I can go Gordon Freeman on people LOL ..... You all do remember the 2000 something hit PC game half-life by valve and siera(This is how you spell the name ....right?) I can't help but lmao every time I see the Valve intro part.Posted Image Anyway back to the topic; Dev team you got some work to put in, good luck ...... and on one more unrelated part: Raider now that what I call an avatar! LOL...... Again back to the topic. Is there any new team members for the Dev team? Oh and here is a lil vid:

What does this WHOLE post have to do with anything......

#24 User is offline   AgentVance (old) Icon

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:43 AM

View PostPhoenix77, on 02 February 2010 - 06:07 AM, said:

What does this WHOLE post have to do with anything......

.......... hmmmmm well :| that ..... with the...... and the... you know I'm not sure...... oh wait I got it... it is talking about urban terror..... a lil'........ oh and half life is also a computer game......... hmmm......... oh well.... :P

#25 User is offline   Majorheretic Icon

Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:27 AM

Well done new recruits, make us proud Posted Image

Agent Vance was asking if there is going to be a crowbar in Urban Terror 4.2

No there will no b e crowbar in 4.2 you HL nut Posted Image

Some one needs a headcrab on their head funstuff
URBAN TERROR IS NOT COD6
AKGRIZZLY: UrT devs slaved over boiling PCs in a crawl space full of rabid monkeys with no food, for no pay all so we could rawk peeps with l337 remington skills
M0usep0d: I got stuck with the slow, heavy, weak, balding model.
ObScUrE: We should start now all to play COD and suggest Sr8, curbstomps, walljumps, jumpmaps...

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942