• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

How To Play Utr As Lan Game? Rate Topic: -----

There is no LAN option nor Join server option

#11 User is offline   X-i13 (old) Icon

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:14 AM

me and my friends play at school a lot during break. if you're using ioUrT, you start a server the way you'd normally do it. Get your friends to use the server browser just like they would connect to any online game. Where it says, "Internet", click until it says "Local". If your game isn't showing up, then there's a problem with your firewall, and you probably need to forward the port with your router and/or adjust Windows Firewall (or any other you may be using) to allow both incoming and outgoing connections. Hope I could help.

#12 User is offline   KoolGuy (old) Icon

Posted 22 January 2010 - 07:04 AM

View PostX-i13, on 22 January 2010 - 01:14 AM, said:

me and my friends play at school a lot during break. if you're using ioUrT, you start a server the way you'd normally do it. Get your friends to use the server browser just like they would connect to any online game. Where it says, "Internet", click until it says "Local". If your game isn't showing up, then there's a problem with your firewall, and you probably need to forward the port with your router and/or adjust Windows Firewall (or any other you may be using) to allow both incoming and outgoing connections. Hope I could help.

Yes, you are really a good gamer, you know the details. Yes, it is at the bottom of the page where you will see "internet", click on it, it will change to "local" or "favorite". Wow! that should get thing done right away. I will try out later and report it. I strongly believe you have solved my problem. Thanks.

hm... I have tried and succeeded after disabled windows firewall. Anyway to set firewall acceptance of UTr?

This post has been edited by KoolGuy: 22 January 2010 - 07:16 AM

#13 User is offline   KoolGuy (old) Icon

Posted 22 January 2010 - 07:50 AM

View Postmitsubishi, on 19 January 2010 - 12:47 PM, said:

- start game
- start server
- you play in it

- tell others to /connect <your ip> (or maybe also a hostname)

if you don't know your ip in a lan on windows:
- start
- run..
- 'cmd'
- 'ipconfig'
it's the 'ipv4 address'

Your method is working only need to disbale windows firewall. Thanks.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942