• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Z Best of Z Best CTF Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

High Skill CTF NYC

#11 User is offline   opium Icon

• Account: opium

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:21 PM

Lol, this is the only CTF server i bother to play on anymore. ive never been kicked, and i have decent stats according to the stats-bot. w00t.
gj

#12 User is offline   .:KEYHOLE:. (old) Icon

• LocationTrois-Rivieres, Quebec, Canada

Posted 28 January 2010 - 05:35 AM

one of my favourite server

#13 User is offline   kbar Icon

• Account: kbar
  • Main tag: no|

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:20 PM

Cookies, why is it that now I have two no|kbar's in the stats list? One that's like 2000-ish and one that's 1000?

#14 User is offline   Bodhisattva Icon

• Account: bodhisattva

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:13 PM

View Postkbar, on 28 January 2010 - 02:20 PM, said:

Cookies, why is it that now I have two no|kbar's in the stats list? One that's like 2000-ish and one that's 1000?

IDK

Are you playing on a new machine? Did u re-install?

#15 User is offline   MerkyMerc Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: merkymerc

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:30 PM

yeah I had a problem with a duplicate name as well. Somehow I F'd something up when I made a separate installation for Cutty to play on. So now his GUID is attached to my name ??

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   BorderFox Icon

• Account: borderfox

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:28 PM

who is admin on your server - some ramone guy - remove his admin powers because that guy is just slapping and kicking players better than him and giving your server a bad name.

Sry really - had played a few good games there.

Border

This post has been edited by BorderFox: 28 January 2010 - 09:29 PM

BorderFox

#17 User is offline   Vortex (old) Icon

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:37 PM

Sound like some pretty awesome concepts, especially the skill level thing. I wonder why we don't see more things like this on other servers? The only TS server I've come across that uses actual scripting is AO2. (poopsmith did a good job, minus the swear filter bs)

<iCu|sodtheone> HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO BABY
<_FatChick> oh hey. I was fraggin
<_FatChick> FYI im not fat or a chick
<iCu|sodtheone> OH :(
<iCu|sodtheone> y must u crush my dreams?

#18 User is offline   Bodhisattva Icon

• Account: bodhisattva

Posted 29 January 2010 - 04:37 AM

View PostBorderFox, on 28 January 2010 - 09:28 PM, said:

who is admin on your server - some ramone guy - remove his admin powers because that guy is just slapping and kicking players better than him and giving your server a bad name.

Sry really - had played a few good games there.

Border

I scan the logs everyday for admin abuse especially slapping (which is forbidden on the server). The only occurrences of slapping that I have seen recently are a few weeks ago when some douche decided to call vote exploit us repeatedly. If you do ever see any kind of admin abuse, please contact me asap on vent, irc, or email and I will deal with it. I strongly stress to my admins that the server is for competition and self-important admins with tempers will not be tolerated. In fact, I will go as far as to intentionally piss off potential admins just to see how they react when they get angry.

#19 User is offline   Kendle Icon

•   verified user   
    www.urban-zone.org
  • Account: kendle

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:50 PM

Just played 3 maps on this server, guess it's not the right time of day for the people it's intended for (it's 11:00pm for me, in the UK, so guess early evening / late afternoon in the US). Was a bit underwhelmed tbh, I finished top or 2nd every map and anyone who knows me knows I suck.

The only thing "l33t" about the games I just had was the appalling attitude of an admin called nc|GoldSnake, who was on a rage spree against everyone for not being up to his high standards and then slapping anyone who dared suggest he might like to calm down a bit.

Might give it a try if I'm on late at night, at least no-one was using smoke, and that's a HUGE plus in my book. :)

This post has been edited by Kendle: 29 January 2010 - 11:51 PM

#20 User is offline   20eazykills Icon

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:56 PM

The only problem I ever had with this server was back when someone took control of the server through vote exploit and started kicking people at will. I've never seen anyone get slapped on that server, you guys just have really bad luck lol

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942