• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Clinton Gun Ban Sunsets Rate Topic: -----

#21 Guest_agiantblackdude

Posted 20 April 2004 - 12:39 AM

#22 User is offline   tr!ckn0l0gy (old) Icon

• Locationreal virtuality

Posted 20 April 2004 - 12:48 AM

Lies. Everyone knows you little blue bonnet wearing amphibians wear wooden shoes and dance around singing songs inside of windmills. Nice try to attribute it to science, though. Here we have photographic evidence

Posted Image

Now THAT buckaroos WAZZARAAA!! I always knew it! Those Dutch people had a dark secret - thanks for unravelling the mystery of the Dutch windmill parties. I am having a good laugh here... =)

On a side note: Why is it that in Switzerland every able bodied man has SIG550 in his chamber, but only so few of those many weapons get mis-used? I reckon there really must be a huge difference in the way civils handle guns there and in the USA. :?:

#23 Guest_[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick

Posted 20 April 2004 - 12:50 AM

Ok never mind, I see you're not willing to present anything but non-arguments.

I truly pity you and your fears. And no, I won't apply for US citizenship, because I don't want to be thrown in jail for smoking a spliff and get shot for looking funny at some paranoid retard on welfare.

I'm not clay, but I'm pretty sure that gun of yours would rip a nice hole in my gut.

If I were a christian, I'd pray you or your family will never get shot. Luckily, I am not.

#24 Guest_agiantblackdude

Posted 20 April 2004 - 01:12 AM

#25 Guest_[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick

Posted 20 April 2004 - 01:16 AM

.SplitKick"]

I'm not clay, but I'm pretty sure that gun of yours would rip a nice hole in my gut.

Anytime you want to test this theory, I'm your huckleberry.

Maybe that's the problem.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   FragginNewby (old) Icon

• LocationKilladelphia, PA

Posted 20 April 2004 - 01:49 AM

[quote name='"[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick"]And no' date=' I won't apply for US citizenship, because I don't want to be thrown in jail for smoking a spliff and get shot for looking funny at some paranoid retard on welfare.[/quote']

I do not know of any gun-wielding, paranoid retards on welfare that will shoot you just for looking at them funny. To steal your car? Yes. To steal your spliff and your stash? Yes. Just for looking at them funny... No. Well, define "funny" before I firm up that portion of my argument.

#27 Guest_agiantblackdude

Posted 20 April 2004 - 02:18 AM

#28 User is offline   fragomatic Icon

• Account: fragomatic

Posted 20 April 2004 - 02:54 AM

i dont think i should own a gun, i have a bad temper :evil:

i keep nice things like bayonets around, that gives the person a chance to run.

#29 User is offline   Goat (old) Icon

• LocationIndiana

Posted 20 April 2004 - 03:52 AM

I'm still wondering what the "problem" is? This post was on the downfall of a ludicrous Law.. I am an honest hardworking Citizen, I own firearms. What is the Problem?

I don't wish to see legalized prostitution, or drug use... BUT I am not crying about other countries legislation.

We (USA) have the biggest bullseye painted on us, we are game for every two bit terrorist, liberal, agenda having son of a dog on the planet. Bring it on. We are better than the some of you all...

Happy Patriots day

Goat

#30 Guest_[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick

Posted 20 April 2004 - 12:47 PM

You seriously freak me out Goat.

We (USA) have the biggest bullseye painted on us, we are game for every two bit terrorist, liberal, agenda having son of a dog on the planet.

Ever wonder why? (And you don't seriously think "liberal" should belong in that sentence, do you?)

Bring it on. We are better than the some of you all...

Maybe this is why?

-------------

The paranoid retard on welfare was a joke, even if a lot of people get shot by such types. How come you can make jokes, but when I make one, you interpret it as a serious argument. Come on.

This post may have started out about that gun law being put to sleep, but obviously it evolved (?) into a discussion about America's issue with guns. If you don't want to talk about it, don't. But don't blame me for your participation in this discussion.

And still you all failed to seriously (i.e. something else than "taking a few down with you") address my point about the likeliness of an invasion of American soil, and the effect of citizens with guns on the outcome of such a conflict. This seems to be the main reason why you guys think citizens should own firearms.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942