• You cannot reply to this topic

New Website (Fixes) Rate Topic: -----

Answers to some of your questions.

#11 User is offline   satiable Icon

• Account: satiable

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:49 PM

How about this:

http://forums.urbant.../20759-privacy/

About the passport thing I totally agree. I don't care if people see whether I'm online here at the site though.

Edit: I just saw that Kalish mentioned that it's on the todo list.

Plus what about profile privacy? I mean like to the "guests". IMO guests shouldn't be able to view profiles at all.

This post has been edited by Satiable: 03 March 2010 - 04:52 PM

#12 User is offline   satiable Icon

• Account: satiable

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:11 PM

As well, I tried to add the nickname "sati" (short for satiable) to my passport, as that's what a lot of my friends call me, but it says that the name "seti" is already in use lol.

It seems there is another bug to fix as well because there is clearly a distinct difference between the letter "a" and the letter "e". :biggrin:

#13 User is offline   wraith Icon

• Account: wraith

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:25 PM

lol it states on my passport profile that i'm in a clan called "Vendetta"...

i am certainly not in such a clan...what is going on?

i've had this name since 3 years ago, but then i wanted to make it more unique/less common, so i changed it to wraith4.x over 2 years ago..

this is why i tried to re-register here on these new forums as wraith4.x again..

if there is a "Wraith" out there in a clan called "Vendetta", then i certainly don't mind dropping this current registered name, for the sake of them being able to register here (if they even do), just as long as i can change my current User ID to wraith4.x, once you guys get the case lettering and special characters issue fixed..

woekele knows who i am as well as a ton of other people, just in case you think i tried to steal someone else's name..

#14 User is offline   Wolverine Icon

• Account: wolverine
  • Main tag: {C9}

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:33 PM

My only issue is, back on the old forums I had my login as Alpha_Wolf. Now this was already registered with passport, I even have the paypal receipt to prove it. However, I could not take the same username now due to no undercore allowed so obviously I can;t merge my account. I also could not register with my primary email linked to my paypal account because of this since it said that email address was already in use....Any fix for those of us in this situation?

#15 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:34 PM

View PostWolverine, on 03 March 2010 - 08:33 PM, said:

My only issue is, back on the old forums I had my login as Alpha_Wolf.

that explains everything.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Muffie Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: muffie

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:22 PM

Why won't we be able to have animated avatars?
.:| Win10 x64 | AMD R5 2600 | 16Gb G.Skill cL16@3ghz | ASUS STRIX Vega 64 |:.

#17 User is offline   2.f4 Icon

• Account: 2f4

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:04 PM

funny thing about avatar is me searching for Black-White version to fit new forum, didnt knew about auto grayscale
made by: google translator and common sense

#18 User is offline   YosKu Icon

• Account: yosku

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:17 AM

i dont read all the posts, but.. about site, it seems optimized for 800x600 res..
it could be possible to use a wide res??

This post has been edited by Yosku: 04 March 2010 - 11:05 AM

#20 User is offline   Yas Icon

• Account: yas

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:01 PM

from front page, when you click on "see all pics", no pics: http://www.urbanterror.info/news/pics/
but i think they are supposed to be linked to here: http://www.urbanterr...docs/texts/134/

is there a way to nominate stuff to go into the media section?
http://www.urbanterr...docs/texts/135/

also, woekele was online a couple days ago? how true is the statement in his profile "active QA and forum member"

raider, my fellow londoner, i like how you've been in professional IT management since you were 14. that's cool :cool:

is there a way to register 2 computers (or IPs?) to my passport... cos even though i save password, i change computers, it makes me log in again.

also... there isnt an 'about me' section anymore so it wouldnt be possible to put in my theoretical history, past clans, old names etc and brief statement about one's self anymore...

that's all i got for now. keep up the good work :happy:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942