• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Breakin' Tombs Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#31 User is offline   Chrispy Icon

• Account: chrispy

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:00 PM

Funny video, amazing animation, nice hints :D

Great new graphics, it looks noticably better, models and textures, and I see facial animations and dual stuff, though you said that now =DD God damn I can't wait

For the duals, I'm guessing they'd be available as a primary, and less accurate? Would it be left click for left pistol right click for right pistol or one click for one thne the other? The former would make you be able to shoot much faster, and that would enable having two different pistols, like a left Glock and on the right a Deagle, but I'm just purely guessing.
It's coo being coo

#32 User is offline   Tizz Icon

• Account: tizz
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:09 PM

I like the clothes of some of the girls, makes me think to a kind of a wet shirts contest. :D

#33 User is offline   ObScUrE Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: obscure

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:36 PM

View Post2f4, on 04 March 2010 - 08:29 AM, said:

edit: some thoughts about jump with pistol,
grab something in both hands (you can imagine its pistol ;)) and jump
see difference? ;) arms goes up

yeah a arm crossing jump with dual pistols would be nice and Hollywood like.

BenQ-XL2420T|Filco-Ninja-TKL-MXRed|Logitech-G403|AKG-K70201000010 01101100 01110101 01110100 01010010 01100001 01110101 00100100 01100011 01101000~The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.~

#35 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:44 AM

Can this be delayed for 4.3?

Adding akimbo _might_ introduce new gameplay balance problems or other kind of annoyances that could been overlooked by QA (take uptown texture bug for example). I think most of us really would like to have "cheat-free" gaming first and foremost.
Having new weapons etc. to play with is always nice. But having so much chances in one release only makes us wait longer.

Western Quake 3 mod has this left/right button clicking for akimbo pistols. TBH that is terrible for a game like UrT. Also, consider for a moment that lots of people has MOUSE2 for jumping (carried over from Quake games).
Should just do it like W:ET akimbo: just left mouse button for shooting and alternate between the pistol every shot (allowing akimbo pistol to shoot faster than single).

This post has been edited by Nexu: 05 March 2010 - 02:50 AM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#37 User is offline   Muffie Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: muffie

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:17 AM

I'm totally against Akimbo weapons but if there gonna be in this is how it should be done.

WHen using akimbo the damage should be reduced by 1/3 and only using mouse1 to fire both in a one two pattern

EX: clicking mouse 1 fire's gun 1 once, click again and fire gun 2 once, repeat.

Jumping is a major factor in urbanterror, and MOST ppl use mouse 2 for jump.
.:| Win10 x64 | AMD R5 2600 | 16Gb G.Skill cL16@3ghz | ASUS STRIX Vega 64 |:.

#39 User is offline   Tizz Icon

• Account: tizz

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:47 AM

I'm really wondering where you heard that Akimbo is one of the most wanted things, because I only had negative feedback from people I talked to about duals. And I'm barely feeling the same.
Especially the right / left click thing, I think a lot of players who are mainly playing with autos don't use the right click to scope (personnally, I use it to switch between DE / primary).

nexu said:

Adding akimbo _might_ introduce new gameplay balance problems or other kind of annoyances that could been overlooked by QA (take uptown texture bug for example). I think most of us really would like to have "cheat-free" gaming first and foremost.
Having new weapons etc. to play with is always nice. But having so much chances in one release only makes us wait longer.

About this, the AC french developper (Kalish) already said that the AC / Passeport part and the global game ameliorations and innovations will be dissociated for the release. It means that the "team" who will end its part first will come out its work without waiting for the other one.
As far as I can see, the AC part will be done first, so there will be a "4.2" with the anticheat and Passeport, and maybe the whole game with all the news things (graphisms, new weapons, bug corrections...) will be a 4.3 or a 5.0. ;)

This post has been edited by Tizz: 05 March 2010 - 07:54 AM

#40 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:04 AM

It would be interesting how u (FSs) will ballance duals .
Hmm ...

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942