• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New National Team Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   StX6 Icon

• Account: stx6

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:37 PM

Congrats from Romania my fellow users, i am posting this because a romanian player started a clan and needs help confirmation.

We are not many romanians who play this game, i just started to add them and found them ( 20 - 30 max > active > 10 ) and we want a National Team what are the demands or requierements?

#2 User is offline   Sgt.Vladi Icon

• Account: sgtvladi

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:01 PM

Not many Israelian people play aswell...Atleast there are some Romanian servers I think but Israel? only 1 server that is not active 24/7, have 3 bots AND CTF with 3 maps.....

#3 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:05 PM

we need more servers around the balkans-middle east area, africa, central asia, rest asia. russia, the poles and moon.

#4 User is offline   Sgt.Vladi Icon

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:43 PM

Organize a server on the moon, give me a PC with UrT in it and I'm moving to there!!!
PING 0 ON MOON HERE I COME 8D!!
ping 10000+ on other servers, here I come D8!!

#5 User is offline   StX6 Icon

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:48 PM

View PostSgt.Vladi, on 21 May 2010 - 05:01 PM, said:

Not many Israelian people play aswell...Atleast there are some Romanian servers I think but Israel? only 1 server that is not active 24/7, have 3 bots AND CTF with 3 maps.....

we started with no server, but a IT company provided us with a server. Then our members started to dismember and make clans of 3-4 people( and servers ), now a 16 old genius boy wanted to create a national team and i offered my support ( he had a good ideea ).

#6 User is offline   Sgt.Vladi Icon

Posted 22 May 2010 - 12:22 AM

I would be pleased if it was done in Israel aswell...Too bad there aren't much advanced UrT Israelian players :(

This post has been edited by Sgt.Vladi: 22 May 2010 - 12:26 AM

#7 User is offline   StX6 Icon

Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:25 AM

up

#8 User is offline   Sirmimer Icon

• Account: sirmimer

Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:28 AM

View Poststx6, on 24 May 2010 - 01:25 AM, said:

up

´
You most be able to prove you are captain of the national team i belive.

etc. I showed i think it was .. raider, the cb link in team denmark, were i currently are captain, and he aproved it.

#9 User is offline   StX6 Icon

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:12 AM

View PostSirmimer, on 24 May 2010 - 01:28 AM, said:

´
You most be able to prove you are captain of the national team i belive.

etc. I showed i think it was .. raider, the cb link in team denmark, were i currently are captain, and he aproved it.

I am the oldest romanian player ( time played ), i had support the romanian community by administrating on Urbanterror.ro ( with Creation ), created some sites like - http://www.rourbanterror.co.cc

We have some good players around like Pab, Beny, Chinezu, Black_phantom, Redkilla, Carol, Yamaha and other romanians ( etc ) that helped with servers, tutoring new players .. supporting other clans, creating new and stronger.

Can't say that i am the best romanian player around because that would be selfish, but i can act like a captain if that is what you guys want and create from scratch a good strong clan. I just need the confirmation and maybe some guidance from official members to represent Romania.

This idea was an older one and many wanted me as their captain but then .. i had some personal problems and no time for "pc", now after some time ... things started to move in the anticipated direction.

So ... yes i have some prof. I am asking for guidance ... and i thank you for every support.

This post has been edited by stx6: 24 May 2010 - 04:34 AM

#10 User is offline   StX6 Icon

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:23 PM

lol ... no help here, ok then we will move slowly and never gonna post any information here ... se you guys else were...

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942