Urban Terror Forums: Docks: New CTF hall in other gametypes? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Docks: New CTF hall in other gametypes?

Poll: Should the new hall in Docks CTF that runs from the U-Shaped Hall to the Warehouse be opened in gametypes other than CTF? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Should the new hall in Docks CTF that runs from the U-Shaped Hall to the Warehouse be opened in gametypes other than CTF?

1. Yes! (22 votes [44.90%])

Percentage of vote: 44.90%

2. No. (7 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

3. Test each gametype, keep it for the good ones. (16 votes [32.65%])

Percentage of vote: 32.65%

4. There's a new hall in Docks? (4 votes [8.16%])

Percentage of vote: 8.16%

Vote

#11 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 13 April 2004 - 07:20 PM

I think that hall adds a lot to the map. Unless it just ruins play for a particular gametype, I'd love to see it available everywhere.

#12 User is offline   Mav (old) Icon

• LocationGreenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posted 13 April 2004 - 09:48 PM

Can I get the windows fixed Dragonne???
On topic now, new route does add to the gameplay nicely, more then I thought it would. I think it should be opened at least to give it a try once, if it fails it not a hard fix to close it again.

#13 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 13 April 2004 - 10:36 PM

Actually, at first thought having those windows breakable would be cool. But I'm afraid it would give too much cover fire to the flag for blue. Maybe if there were windows on both sides.

#14 User is offline   VisionThing (old) Icon

Posted 14 April 2004 - 01:25 AM

honestly take out the water for team survivor if you ask me it's just a place to camp

Wouldn't that make it ut_drydocks ?

The water adds to the atmosphere. However one solution could be to make it poluted water. After an extended stay in the water, say 15 or 20 secs, it starts to eat at your health. That way you can still use the water for brief cover, but not sit in it all day.

#15 Guest_Anonymous

Posted 14 April 2004 - 05:58 AM

thats precisely what i meant
Oil spill anything
I meant clipping the water still keeping the water but making it so you can't actually drop into the water just because it's really annoying having the people camping in the water and behind the boxes

#16 Guest_Taco

Posted 14 April 2004 - 06:54 AM

Just make 2 versions summer and winter. Freeze the water and have slipery ice all over.

#17 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 14 April 2004 - 07:44 AM

Hehe, not sucha bad idea Taco :)

#18 User is offline   Dragonne Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: dragonne

Posted 14 April 2004 - 08:30 AM

This vote/thread isn't about removing the water, and never will be. It's not my map so only certain things can be done to it, and those things must remain within the theme. Removing the water, which is a base component of the theme, won't happen.

No Mav, you can't have the other windows. Suck it up and move on. :P

#19 User is offline   tr!ckn0l0gy (old) Icon

• Locationreal virtuality

Posted 14 April 2004 - 10:02 AM

:!: now these poll-stats are speaking a clear language! BTW, I very much like this poll option - makes the forum a much more productive and constructive environment... =)

#20 Guest_Killah Philah

Posted 14 April 2004 - 08:59 PM

Why was docks changed to begin with? I don't see what the new tunnel really adds, I guess one thing, it makes it easier for the red team to get up on the left side, no more having to go up the ladder or running around the ledge to get there. Other than that, why?

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942