Urban Terror Forums: Docks: New CTF hall in other gametypes? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Docks: New CTF hall in other gametypes?

Poll: Should the new hall in Docks CTF that runs from the U-Shaped Hall to the Warehouse be opened in gametypes other than CTF? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Should the new hall in Docks CTF that runs from the U-Shaped Hall to the Warehouse be opened in gametypes other than CTF?

1. Yes! (22 votes [44.90%])

Percentage of vote: 44.90%

2. No. (7 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

3. Test each gametype, keep it for the good ones. (16 votes [32.65%])

Percentage of vote: 32.65%

4. There's a new hall in Docks? (4 votes [8.16%])

Percentage of vote: 8.16%

Vote

#21 User is offline   Mav (old) Icon

• LocationGreenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posted 14 April 2004 - 09:45 PM

Glad you caught on the joke dragonne, I see Annihilator quessed at what I was talking about, and got it wrong.

Curious know, how many have noticed the problem with the windows in the new area. Thats why you did it Drag, see how many would actually notice it.

#22 User is offline   Dragonne Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: dragonne

Posted 15 April 2004 - 07:59 AM

Honestly Mav, you're the only one who noticed. LOL :lol:

Killah, it was done because I've been playing CTF for the most part since 2.6a and I was always getting requests while on the servers for a connecting tunnel there. Figured I'd try it out and see what I could do. QA seemed to like it, so I left it in for CTF. This thread is the result of me not knowing some people wanted it for other gametypes too.

#23 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 15 April 2004 - 06:14 PM

Who says SID doesn't listen to players requests?

#24 User is offline   Blade (old) Icon

• LocationThe Netherlands.

Posted 15 April 2004 - 07:53 PM

So let's test it?

#25 User is offline   forever (old) Icon

Posted 19 April 2004 - 01:05 PM

Yes yes yes :) I really like it.
And the map I like as well...
Some can remember on the old forum I was one of those complaining about sr8 weapon... well I still do... but I learned 2 things:
1. It is one of easiest weapons (and boring BTW) - no matter where You hit - in most cases You kill.
2. On maps like ut_docks a sniping-camping-lama have no chance to survive in longer term. I mean there so many passages that allows to hide and to come closer to the sniper and by surprise kill him with HE or ak... anyway - this is great map and this new hall will help a lot in stopping camping 2-3 persons on the corridor which ends with a windowed balcon (You know what I mean?)

In general I thing it would be much better if there was more unbreakable windows on such halls - it will be harder to camp, easier to find ennemy on the map.

#26 User is offline   dead (old) Icon

• LocationItaly

Posted 19 April 2004 - 02:46 PM

...it's really annoying having the people camping ... behind the boxes

no words, just my signature :wink:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942