• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

cool game additions Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#11 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:45 AM

This is not a suggestion thread. This is a "i want a free COD clone game!" thread.

#12 User is offline   SubJunk Icon

• Account: subjunk

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:45 AM

I still wouldn't play it if it were free :p

#13 User is offline   mugumbo Icon

• Account: mugumbo

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:48 AM

View PostNexu, on 02 November 2010 - 03:45 AM, said:

This is not a suggestion thread. This is a "i want a free COD clone game!" thread.

I understand
Digdug

#14 User is offline   Rylius Icon

• Account: rylius
  • Main tag: CMM|

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:08 PM

urban terror. you should make it like call of duty

didnt read any further

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   ViperisLT Icon

• Account: viperislt

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:42 PM

Campaign (missions) in urban terror... It would be like on Q3, so no. It would be fun to play Co-op with you frends (if you have any) but you can already do it- just add bots to one team, and live players to other. And about stuff from CoD (bunny in the cage dies)I would say NO!(bunny comes back to life) Dont we have enough look-like-CoD games? Cod4MW, Cod4MW2, CoDBO, MoH and a lot of mods (Combat BF2 mod). So if you want CoD- get CoD, want UrT- get UrT.
[This signature does not inlcude an overrated joke about arrows and knees.]

#17 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

• Account: thewonderboy

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:56 PM

View PostViperis LT, on 03 November 2010 - 02:42 PM, said:

Campaign (missions) in urban terror... It would be like on Q3, so no

Omg :huh: . Ofcourse we should have q3 campaing. Modified to the urban terror form. Like fighting againts crminal groups and leaders (leader as example xaero and klesk in q3)
It would be epic :laugh:

MoH

As a fan of original moh and player of this new moh i can ensure its not full cod ripoff. Guns actualy do damage, they have put much effort to the sounds as in every moh, gameplay is simple meaning no useless shit and many things that people claim are pure shit. (as that game sucks.... Its totaly not IF you can stand the network code.)
Kill streaks are overpowered and snipers dominate. All this is based people who play two modes. Tdm and combat mission which are most troubled modes. I play sector control because campers cant live long in this dynamic game mode. And objective raid because enemy cant run to the spawn and spawnkill you. Neither camping give you win (if you go further than 2/3 of the map to the enemy spawn you will die because its assinged as restricted area. Also you cant throw a missle to the spawn its restricted too)

Theres lotsa much more :tongue: but you catch the point.

See the lovely Mrs. Search Function?
She wants to make out with you.
~OOM91

Jelly? Yes very jelly... in fact, I am * jam. No amount of sandwich spread can express my emotions.
~IIL_NODERUS

#18 User is offline   Imp Icon

• Account: imp

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:00 PM

A zombies, or bunnies, mode would be fun... I know we already have several "Zombie Servers", but those aren't' really zombies and it just ends with people camping and camping until the round is over. It would be fun to have a mode where you spawn in a map with rounds, every round more zombies/bots spawn. The zombies would only use knife, but would drop guns for ammo. Just see how long you can survive.

#19 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

• Account: thewonderboy

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:15 PM

View PostImp, on 03 November 2010 - 05:00 PM, said:

A zombies, or bunnies, mode would be fun... I know we already have several "Zombie Servers", but those aren't' really zombies and it just ends with people camping and camping until the round is over. It would be fun to have a mode where you spawn in a map with rounds, every round more zombies/bots spawn. The zombies would only use knife, but would drop guns for ammo. Just see how long you can survive.

It would be awsum but first they have to get bot system stable and then simplify the AI. Even 30 bots wouldnt be enough at same time. Maybe 70. And example at uptown you can just run too easily away (i can jump from red spawn to blue spawn instantly from 3 different ways).

Or do you mean like we have now but AI controled super health zombies?

See the lovely Mrs. Search Function?
She wants to make out with you.
~OOM91

Jelly? Yes very jelly... in fact, I am * jam. No amount of sandwich spread can express my emotions.
~IIL_NODERUS

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942