Happy New Alpha 0.2 Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Pretender1988 Icon

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:02 AM

Setting dates
helps to motivate
:happy:
“Be the change you want to see in the world.”
"Treat Others The Way You Want To Be Treated"
"One of the greatest victories you can gain over someone is to beat him at politeness"
[IMG]http://i1114.photobu...r1988/val-1.jpg[/IMG]
[img]http://cache.www.gam...E1B5_2E3226.png[/img]

#22 User is offline   PureFilth Icon

• Account: purefilth
  • Main tag: [#!]

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:42 PM

View Postmitsubishi, on 06 January 2011 - 02:00 AM, said:

The main reason is this game is full of idiots.
[...]
They just don't want to play it. You are 10-20 people posting in this forum, and those are the ones that want to play it.

This can't be stressed enough, this game has the highest number of idiots playing in general then any other online game I've played in my entire life. I'd go as far to say 85% of its players. I base that on the sheer number of servers I've played on over the years not you forum members. :unsure:

I've also been in pubs and experienced (A LOT of) people who clearly dont know what alpha means, they try it and think that its the end, or some other deluded sh*t. No-matter what you try to explain to them.

Only people really interested in playing the alpha for what it is would be forum members, with the exception of a few who don't seem to understand either :laugh:

#24 User is offline   LynXIII Icon

• Account: lynxiii
  • Main tag: C.M.M.

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:42 PM

View PostPureFilth, on 06 January 2011 - 01:42 PM, said:

This can't be stressed enough, this game has the highest number of idiots playing in general then any other online game I've played in my entire life. I'd go as far to say 85% of its players. I base that on the sheer number of servers I've played on over the years not you forum members. :unsure:
[...]

You clearly never played a Call of Duty game... or counter-strike.. or.... :wink:

I definetly had a very different experience when playing urt, thats why I still stick to this game (besides the awesome gameplay mechanics and the awesome development team)

#25 User is offline   LynXIII Icon

• Account: lynxiii
  • Main tag: C.M.M.

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:47 PM

View PostRaideR, on 06 January 2011 - 01:54 PM, said:

In the whole time of we say "when its done", the complete and utter irony which im sure is not lost on you. That for the 100s saying "when is 4.2", since the alpha we have had advice from all "don't give release dates". Funny no ? hehehe

Yes... i think we will stick to the boring "when its done" approach from now on! :)

You can't please everyone, there will always be people who complain. I'm glad you decided to push for a fixed release date (although I spent quite some time during the holidays checking for site updates... :biggrin:) and gave us the alpha. Hopefully the (constructive) feedback of the community helps.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942