• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TESTING 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Rayne Icon

• Account: rayne

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:54 PM

When i click on the download link a new tab opens but the download doesn't starts.

EDIT* I logged out and then the download worked, not sure why it wouldn't let me download why i was logged in.

This post has been edited by Rav3n: 06 January 2011 - 10:59 PM

#12 User is offline   Richardyourgod Icon

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:00 PM

@woody
yes, I'd also prefer old animations, it's not worth the loadtimes and the lag + the 4.1 animations are just fine, and about hit detections, I get that especially with the sr8, the chance that I get a kill with one bullet are very low

This post has been edited by Richardyourgod: 06 January 2011 - 11:01 PM

#14 User is offline   woody Icon

• Account: woody

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:40 AM

I had it set to 0 [seta r_md5accel "0"],graphics set on low with 800x600 resolution.

But why are these animations making me lag ?
I never had a game before,to run at 2 fps's as urt does when i look into the mirror from dressing room.

#15 User is offline   Dougy Icon

• Account: dougy

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:41 PM

View Postwoody, on 07 January 2011 - 09:40 AM, said:

I had it set to 0 [seta r_md5accel "0"],graphics set on low with 800x600 resolution.

But why are these animations making me lag ?
I never had a game before,to run at 2 fps's as urt does when i look into the mirror from dressing room.

Don't know how the mirror works when rendering fps but its like you see the whole room again through the mirror so is it doubly rendering it? which then causes great fps loss because I started up dressingrooms on my laptop and my laptops quite new I had a friend in with me and i get the same.

I think ill stick to playing 4.1 atm until the mac release is out :/

This post has been edited by Dougy: 07 January 2011 - 07:42 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Ender Icon

• Account: ender

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:00 AM

View PostDougy, on 07 January 2011 - 07:41 PM, said:

Don't know how the mirror works when rendering fps but its like you see the whole room again through the mirror so is it doubly rendering it? which then causes great fps loss because I started up dressingrooms on my laptop and my laptops quite new I had a friend in with me and i get the same.

I think ill stick to playing 4.1 atm until the mac release is out :/

How was the magnum adjusted? A more accurate detail of changes in the changelog would be cool.

#17 User is offline   woody Icon

• Account: woody

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:28 AM

Well,maybe a mapper knows how the mirror actually works ?And maybe even why does it lag so much.

Question : knife specs changed ?
Cause the knife seems to fly less now,and thats a huge plus from me.I bragged on about it for a few days,some time ago...and it seems that they finally changed it.
Or maybe they didnt,and im imagining stuff,because the knife is different.Maybe its more heavy than the previous one ?

#18 User is offline   Pilou42 Icon

• Account: pilou42

Posted 09 January 2011 - 03:47 PM

I don't know if there's a place to vote for bugs, but if I had to vote, it would be for those 2:
- alt + tab: if I need to see something else on my desktop, I have to close the game right now...
- breathing: it decreases a bit gameplay without it.

#20 User is offline   TwentySeven Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Engine Developer
  • Account: twentyseven

Posted 10 January 2011 - 12:01 AM

The magnum had its damage to limbs reduced to 50%, and its rate of fire brought out just a little more.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942