• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Playing and cheaters Rate Topic: -----

HOW TO GET RID OF IT

#1 User is offline   mateo Icon

• Account: mateo

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:01 PM

Hi !!!
Do you have any idea how to stop people cheating . Even ADMIN is cheating ,but when u tell him to stop he will kick you or ban for a few minutes . It's annoying . Is there any website where we can put cheaters ( serwers , players ). I think the new version of UrT should cost 20-25 $(serial or some activation ) , when someone get cought he's account is suspended , then he need to buy another . I think That's best way out..

#2 User is offline   PureFilth Icon

• Account: purefilth
  • Main tag: [#!]

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:14 PM

Unless you own the server, NOPE.
Play on another server if you are 110% sure the admin are cheating also (make sure you are certain before you accuse people)
Server with admin's using cheats is one you should steer clear of.

As for urt costing money, NOPE.
I bet 70% of urt players arent old enough to even have a card or money to pay.
I would be in favour of that but it would just completely kill the game by denying young or people with not much money or just casual players. You'd easily get rid of 100000000000% more legit players then cheaters.

#3 User is offline   hellraiser Icon

• Account: hellraiser

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:08 PM

View Postmateo, on 20 April 2011 - 04:01 PM, said:

Hi !!!
Do you have any idea how to stop people cheating . Even ADMIN is cheating ,but when u tell him to stop he will kick you or ban for a few minutes. [...]

OH, MAN PLEASE NOOOO!!!

#4 User is offline   ValkoVer Icon

•   mapper   
  • Account: valkover

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:39 PM

Don't play on shity Polish tdm servers

#5 User is offline   Igniti0n Icon

• Account: igniti0n

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:16 PM

Even ADMIN is cheating ,but when u tell him to stop he will kick you or ban for a few minutes

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have been, if so then just report them to their leader with a demo

It's annoying . Is there any website where we can put cheaters ( serwers , players ).

Yes, the UAA (UrT Admin Alliance) - you can import their ban lists etc.

I think the new version of UrT should cost 20-25 $(serial or some activation ) , when someone get cought he's account is suspended , then he need to buy another . I think That's best way out..

To put it bluntly, this idea can f*** off... the game was designed to be free and is developed by volunteers, I wouldn't have got this game if it cost anything for a number of reasons - I can't because I'm not old enough to buy it like PureFilth said & tbh at that price everyone would just buy COD because let's be honest... COD outperforms UrT in graphics & stuff... Imagine comparing them in a shop - great graphics, good game, single player mode or a limited low-graphics game - at your first glance you would buy COD instantly.

And that is why I think this thread is a load of tosh :)
If it's legal, it's not worth doing...

[img]http://i28.servimg.c...28/multi_10.png[/img]

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Durandal Icon

• Account: durandal
  • Main tag: [DSG]

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:37 AM

Do you have any idea how to stop people cheating .

Stop? No. Avoid? yes. Find servers that have a good admin presence. Servers that advertise their forums are a good sign... and check to see if they have a demo section with lots of banned aimbotters and wallhaxxors that were posted recently. Any good server should be doing this if they care about removing cheating.

That said... a large majority of the time people call "hax" on good players that aren't cheating. Aimbots are obvious... but watching a good player using headphones and a wallhaxxor can often look really similar... especially to someone new to the game. Don't just assume because someone is pwn'ing you that they are cheating. They might just be good. If you play against good players and watch how they play, then you will get better. If you just assume that everyone is cheating... you will never improve.

Find some servers that seem to have admins... go play a lot... become a regular so you start to know who's who and how to get ahold of an admin when needed... watch demos of players cheating from the forums so you know what confirmed cheats look like. Look around in these forums also, there are discussions like this where people have listed their servers in the thread. If an admin takes the time to list their server and forums here, they probably take an interest in how well it is run.

Most of all... don't ever be tempted to get your own cheats... that never helps.

lol @ paying. That would kill what is left of UrT. In theory it would help... but one of UrT's main things that keeps it competitive against other games is that it's cross platform and free.
"On a long enough time line, everyone's survival rate drops to zero..." --Tyler Durden

#7 User is offline   hellraiser Icon

• Account: hellraiser

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:43 AM

"I think the new version of UrT should cost 20-25 $(serial or some activation ) [..]"

PLEASE, DON'T TELL THAT ANYMORE!

NO!

#8 User is offline   Syntrillium Icon

• Account: syntrillium

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:22 PM

Well put Durandal- Nuff said.

#9 User is offline   Copenhagen Icon

• Account: copenhagen
  • Main tag: *u|

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:39 AM

Hi !!!
Do you have any idea how to stop people cheating . Even ADMIN is cheating ,but when u tell him to stop he will kick you or ban for a few minutes . It's annoying . Is there any website where we can put cheaters ( serwers , players ). I think the new version of UrT should cost 20-25 $(serial or some activation ) , when someone get caught he's account is suspended , then he need to buy another . I think That's best way out..

Admin cheating: Yes some clans do sorta support hacking, just get the name of the player/clan and report it to the leader, if he/she doesn't do anything then don't go to the server again. No point in moaning about it and getting mad over and over 'cause no one will do anything about it.

Yes there are websites. You can post on the forum of the clan/group who own the server. Or go to www.urtadmins.com

Costing money. NO. I own a MAC and the only reason I play this game is because I have a MAC. If UrT would cost me some amount of money I would most likely leave the community and go hop on my xbox where $20-$25 bucks gets me a 3 month Live Membership. I can NOT see this idea going through it is pointless and lets face it dumb.

#10 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:43 AM

I think the new version of UrT should cost 20-25 $(serial or some activation ) , when someone get cought he's account is suspended , then he need to buy another . I think That's best way out..

The notion that such mechanism would actually stop people cheating is simply flawed to the extreme.

Simply look at how many people in CS/CSS or any other popular commercial MP-games cheats and continue to cheat.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942