• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why keeping all the known issues? Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   MajkiFajki Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: majkifajki

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:33 PM

Yeah Blade - we all have to wait. I KNOW, that when UAA guys will start anitcheat with auto-update, this will end:)

Also - not only play against legendary players, but also be sure, that we all playing the same "game".

#22 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:09 PM

Whats about a match with the forum useres against the FS team :tongue:
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

#23 User is offline   MajkiFajki Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:10 PM

Whanna get banned? :biggrin:

#25 User is offline   MajkiFajki Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:20 AM

We're standing behind You Raider, don't worry :happy:
We will endure The Trial Of Bastards.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   freedomm Icon

• Account: freedomm

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:57 AM

I do have to agree with this guy in some way. In the years I've played Urban Terror. I never used a script other than binding radio commands if you would consider it one. To a certain extent scripts to give an advantage. It could be fast attack, or something like not lemming on the map superman <--- sorry to bring that up but some guy managed to land safely on red building everytime by using the pool arrow by a simple script. Its cool but still. I understand anyone could use a script. But then again anyone could download a hack -.-. Just my opinion =]

#27 User is offline   Tizz Icon

• Account: tizz
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:00 AM

As an answer to RaideR, I'd say I've seen much more players pretending being high skilled whereas they were hacking, than players who were injustly accused of cheating. We are fooled by many players, even players we don't even suspect. How many players simply have a radar ? A little hack, almost insensible, but which can help a lot in-game.

You have to play some competitions to realize that. Many teams made up with beginners that you totally own in pcw, and who beat you six months laters in competitions. Or players with a huge skill-boost : unable to even medic themselves a day, and having alien hits couple of months later. Don't you think that THAT is the major issue ?

Go on CB website, read some comments above every clan wars, read some accusations which are more or less in the subcontext, and tell me if you still think the main issue is players who are unfairly accused...

This post has been edited by Tizz: 20 June 2011 - 11:03 AM

#28 User is offline   doxpara Icon

• Account: doxpara

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:21 AM

I wish the devs would devote less time developing 3DSMax, Radiant and Mapping tutorials (see latest news update, http://www.urbanterr...n-level-design/) and more time on completing this last release build.

#29 User is offline   MajkiFajki Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:35 AM

View Postdoxpara, on 20 June 2011 - 11:21 AM, said:

I wish the devs would devote less time developing 3DSMax, Radiant and Mapping tutorials (see latest news update, http://www.urbanterr...n-level-design/) and more time on completing this last release build.

You're wrong - different people make maps, models and animations, different people make AC. You can't take Null, Papuryny or FrankieV away from Radiant/3dMax and put them in front of AC code - the are making different stuff.

@Tizz
http://dl.dropbox.co.../Radarguy.dm_68

That's what You talk about I think:)

This post has been edited by majkifajki: 20 June 2011 - 12:24 PM

#30 User is offline   masterkiller Icon

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:02 PM

I am looking forward to the anti cheat system of 4.2.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942