Suggestion For HD Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   btr Icon

• Account: btr

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:04 PM

hi i think that you could make the game better by fixing the shotting problem

let me explain yesterday i played very god i was hitting god like
and a hour latter i sucked with the same gun in the same map
and i think that nobody was cheating both times i played
I have allot of people with the same problem one day they are pro players the other they are noobs :(
I think that its a bug of some kind probably if someone could explain it to me i would be glad tanks :)

#3 User is offline   btr Icon

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:27 AM

this is in 4.1, it´s not the first time i thought it was because i was a n00b but it doesn't make sense and my team mates
and other players have the same problem maybe its because of the net connection, i think urban terror servers are great if you have a high ping you can hit other players with no breaks at all but they cant it you :) and it also happens with low pings like 60/70 but that i cant understand, they only have a small delay not a big one like in 170 of ping

i will sent a demo has soon has this happens again

#4 User is offline   btr Icon

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:35 PM

ok im sorry for the mistake i talked to some guys o play cod mw2 and black ops they have the same problem so i guess it´s because the ping or just because the players i don´t know i´m sorry for this it was my error :) dellete this topic if you want

#5 User is offline   flajaz Icon

• Account: flajaz

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:26 PM

idk why, but for playing urt you seem to need a 100mb fiber optics connection. my ping is much higher in urt than in other games, its twice the ping. .pt servers in counterstrike gave me 12 of ping, to the same hoster, but game urt i have around 35 of ping.

This post has been edited by flajaz: 03 September 2011 - 12:27 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942