Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

How to control voting on my server. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   oldasdirt Icon

• Account: oldasdirt

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:08 PM

I have my own server but I can not find where to allow or stop voting e.g. allow players to kick other players, etc.

In the server cfg. and q3config.cfg there is a line for voting and it lists a number that says you can go to the vote calculator on the UT website. This calculator no longer exits.

I want to be able to allow voting sometimes, and stop voting sometimes. What do I change in the cfg. files?

#2 User is offline   Drizzt Icon

• Account: drizzt

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:29 PM

View Postoldasdirt, on 18 December 2011 - 06:08 PM, said:

I have my own server but I can not find where to allow or stop voting e.g. allow players to kick other players, etc.

In the server cfg. and q3config.cfg there is a line for voting and it lists a number that says you can go to the vote calculator on the UT website. This calculator no longer exits.

I want to be able to allow voting sometimes, and stop voting sometimes. What do I change in the cfg. files?

Yes, the calculator is here http://www.urbanterr...rver-cvars/#1.3 . Maybe you have a old link.

#3 User is offline   UrT-NiceGuy Icon

• Account: urtniceguy

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:04 PM

The installation of UrT still has the ancient link from before the master server was switched and the site became a bit more organized. So yes, he has an old link. All he had to do was change .net to .info and it should have worked, or at least it did last time I tried

#4 User is offline   oldasdirt Icon

• Account: oldasdirt

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:02 PM

Thanks. Did have an old link from the Forums.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942