Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Kerry, the liar (long post) Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Sxott (old) Icon

Posted 30 April 2004 - 01:56 AM

[quote name='"Bar-B-Q"]You are absolutely right! Something's gotta change! I suggest' date=' Me for President! If you don't vote for me in 2004, then the Terrists have already won.[/quote']

Give us your real name and I'll vote for you (write you in). The two parties suck balls they are both a bunch of corrupt liars whose main goal is to ensure that they remain in power.

And BTW although all you partisans might not have noticed the two parties are actually coming closer and closer on issues as time goes by this is so that the elections will just be kind of random and neither side will fear loosing the majority by a large amount. A one seat majority is meaningless...

#22 Guest_AnubisXy

Posted 30 April 2004 - 05:13 PM

Ronnie James Dio for President!

#23 Guest_Majic.

Posted 30 April 2004 - 05:58 PM

http://johnkerryisad...rhimanyway.com/

I'd vote for Q

#24 User is offline   aidsMONKEY (old) Icon

Posted 01 May 2004 - 07:03 AM

Just Vote....

:D

I have not seen any scientific studies of this, but I am pretty confident that there are about 13X (who are eligible voters) whinners than there are people who actually voted. Go figure......

#25 User is offline   JRllama (old) Icon

• LocationWherever I Am

Posted 03 May 2004 - 12:27 AM

McCain is the man for the job.

Shame we either get the cronie brigade or the waffle boy. I shudder to think who might make up Kerry's cabinet. Of course I already have the chills from the current crop of addled politicians.

I would consider myself a "right-handed" moderate. I really can't defend either side at this point. They are both hypocritical dingbats.

Honesty and integrity of even the smallest variety seem to be sorely lacking from the people that have control of the country. I think McCain seems to have some integrity but the rest have me so disillusioned I am at the point where I will vote just to shake things up. A legal revolution of sorts. :?

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942