Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Controlling Wave Respawn variable Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_chill3r

Posted 12 January 2005 - 08:22 PM

I've looked all around the manual and the readme's but can't seem to find a solution.

When I turn waverespawn on for ctf, I can't seem to change the value for the respawn itself.

I'm using:
g_redWaveRespawnDelay 15
g_blueWaveRespawnDelay 15

although the UI shows the countdown from 15, when you die, it's possible to see the counter start at 30!

I can't seem to overwrite the 30 value. Any ideas?

#2 Guest_Al Coholicus

Posted 12 January 2005 - 08:28 PM

I've looked all around the manual and the readme's but can't seem to find a solution.

When I turn waverespawn on for ctf, I can't seem to change the value for the respawn itself.

I'm using:
g_redWaveRespawnDelay 15
g_blueWaveRespawnDelay 15

although the UI shows the countdown from 15, when you die, it's possible to see the counter start at 30!

I can't seem to overwrite the 30 value. Any ideas?

you also need g_waveRespawns "1", but i suppose you knew that because you see the counter.

Some things that may help:
-restart the server
-double check your config to be sure that you haven't put it twice in it. (first 15 secs and further 30 secs)

#3 Guest_chill3r

Posted 12 January 2005 - 08:32 PM

yeah I tried restarting the server and even looked through all the config files to see maybe the variable was duplicated. No such luck. :(

Any other ideas? Thanks.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942