Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

spawn points Rate Topic: -----

spawn points you can drop

#1 User is offline   onslaught Icon

• Account: onslaught

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:17 AM

I know your probably not looking for more idea's but here goes anyway. was just thinking it would be cool if you could have it where after you spawn from the generic spawn locations the player had an item on them that didn't take up a slot they could use for spawn. The idea is that while your wandering around the map you could drop the item and next time you die that is where you spawn. I would have it so each time you go back to the generic spawn and you have to place the item again.

#2 User is offline   Reflux Icon

•   gameserver owner   
  • Account: reflux
  • Main tag: FSK405|

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:17 AM

You've been playing too much Battle Field III (Spawn Beacons) We've teased a bit in TS3, to "spawn on me." Sometimes, it would be super beneficial to have options like that, maybe server side on/off type of features.

Something that I have always wished for is that UrT could be deterministic in which spawn locations to use. Spawn camping is so successful because everybody knows where those locations are in all of the popular maps. By deterministic, I mean, it should decide to not use a certain spawn location because it is "hot". "Hot" meaning there is a lot of enemy activity in the vicinity of that location and/or it is being hairy eyeballed by a sniper or other gunner. Some maps won't work so well, Turnpike is one such map where it doesn't matter, but not all maps have tightly group spawn points.

#4 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   
  • Account: driller
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:45 AM

I play such a game weekly on a jumpserver with goto/save/load and then we disable respawnprotection and frag for some time :D Always fun when only you have the save on top of spawnroom in bstjumps even more fun with allowgoto enabled.

Making a gamemode of your idea, i leave that to the developers....

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942