• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

(PyrE) Clan server now online! Rate Topic: ***-- 6 Votes

#11 User is offline   Nikki Icon

• Account: nikki
  • Main tag: diRf!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:54 PM

Most people don't really give a shit about a random TDM, there's plenty of them. Plenty of them with decent admins that know most of the people in this thread so in the end, it's not like it's really a loss or anything.

I am curious though, are you counting all the users that were banned and/or denied accounts on your clan's forum as well? And you're right, the only reason I went to your server in the first place was because of the hoorah I saw on this forum. I was met with exactly what the first few members posted.

Servers like PyrE are the reason why I think we should have a server shaming list like urt.info's player shaming list (community added bans).

This post has been edited by Nikki: 29 May 2013 - 10:02 PM

#12 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

oh man i am so going to troll these idiots. getting tired of talking shit to euros on b00bs.

ps, even if UrT CTF East is popular, you shouldn't copy their boneheaded way of running a server. giving rcon to inexperienced players is bad enough. giving rcon to 40 year olds with the temperament of 11 year olds is even worse. doing both is a recipe for...well, apparently a successful server. odds are, though, that lightning doesn't strike twice.:)
GlaD-don
Past teams:
Partners in Terror | The Dark | Team Terror | Noobs Gone Wild | Xor | Blight Gaming | Area 51 Gaming | Team Lzuruha | Besserman6 | Console | No Care Bears | Zing | Pro5 | American Idols | Team Canada | No Defiance | Unlimited Gaming
<3 to the people who built and sustained the North American competitive community over the years. xil, r, vex, icu, bos, .e, '`|v|~, iF, -x-, ill, un, xor, glad & all the rest. thanks for the games

#13 User is offline   gordan0shumway Icon

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:45 AM

View Postdon, on 30 May 2013 - 12:29 AM, said:

oh man i am so going to troll these idiots. getting tired of talking shit to euros on b00bs.

And this right here is the problem. Two or three people who may or may not have a legitimate complaint have posted here, the others are just piling on because they "heard" this or that. Then along comes a nub like the kid quoted above. He's actually going to troll us just so he'll have a grievance to air on these forums when we !spank/kick/ban him.

Thus, I present you all with the PyrE double-blind taste test. Come game on our server and just be cool. See how you really get treated.

#14 User is offline   don Icon

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:03 AM

View Postgordan0shumway, on 30 May 2013 - 03:45 AM, said:

And this right here is the problem. Two or three people who may or may not have a legitimate complaint have posted here, the others are just piling on because they "heard" this or that. Then along comes a nub like the kid quoted above. He's actually going to troll us just so he'll have a grievance to air on these forums when we !spank/kick/ban him.

Thus, I present you all with the PyrE double-blind taste test. Come game on our server and just be cool. See how you really get treated.

dunno, never purposely tried to see how quickly i can get banned for "hacking." also never seen a thread like this outside of the notorious UrT CTF East. kinda interested to see just how quickly i can get a boot:o
GlaD-don
Past teams:
Partners in Terror | The Dark | Team Terror | Noobs Gone Wild | Xor | Blight Gaming | Area 51 Gaming | Team Lzuruha | Besserman6 | Console | No Care Bears | Zing | Pro5 | American Idols | Team Canada | No Defiance | Unlimited Gaming
<3 to the people who built and sustained the North American competitive community over the years. xil, r, vex, icu, bos, .e, '`|v|~, iF, -x-, ill, un, xor, glad & all the rest. thanks for the games

#15 User is offline   gordan0shumway Icon

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:14 AM

View Postdon, on 30 May 2013 - 05:03 AM, said:

dunno, never purposely tried to see how quickly i can get banned for "hacking." also never seen a thread like this outside of the notorious UrT CTF East. kinda interested to see just how quickly i can get a boot:o

Pretty much immediately if you are going to be an asshat. Here's a more interesting experiment: Just come and play without being a nub so you can see if we are good folks or not?

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Hoody Icon

• Account: hoody
  • Main tag: pnk|

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:25 AM

View Postgordan0shumway, on 30 May 2013 - 05:14 AM, said:

Pretty much immediately if you are going to be an asshat. Here's a more interesting experiment: Just come and play without being a nub so you can see if we are good folks or not?

Just a heads-up: it would be a mistake to take Don's trolling for the work of a nub. This cat has refined the art for about a decade, and he's one of the best I have ever come across. :)

#17 User is offline   gordan0shumway Icon

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:26 AM

View PostHoody, on 30 May 2013 - 05:25 AM, said:

Just a heads-up: it would be a mistake to take Don's trolling for the work of a nub. This cat has refined the art for about a decade, and he's one of the best I have ever come across. :)

Wow... coming from you that sure means a lot.
Now I remember why you got kicked... You were asked if you had autojoined or not and you got an attitude.

#18 User is offline   don Icon

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:10 AM

noob hoody y u no autojoin???#?

wonder if pyre ever has more than 3 players and 5 bots..lol
(and 6 bots when known hacker hoody is online)

This post has been edited by don: 30 May 2013 - 07:16 AM

GlaD-don
Past teams:

#19 User is offline   Hoody Icon

• Account: hoody
  • Main tag: pnk|

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:44 PM

View Postdon, on 30 May 2013 - 07:10 AM, said:

noob hoody y u no autojoin???#?

wonder if pyre ever has more than 3 players and 5 bots..lol
(and 6 bots when known hacker hoody is online)

LOL where'd you dig that picture of my rig up from? Anyway this is major BS — Guinness was removed from the UrT list of banned substances BEFORE I took that picture.

As for the autojoin thing, I have no idea what that dude is talking about. There's no credible defence for a server where you have admins screaming F**GOT HACKER in all caps except making shit up, it seems.

#20 User is offline   ZephyR Icon

• Account: zephyr

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:10 PM

It's obvious your catering to the casual gamer.

Everyone here is pretty well known in the competitive community. Don should be well known in both Euro and NA/SA divisions.
Calling him a noob without ever seeing him play automatically throws red flags for me.

Some may not like him for sure, but he's probably one of the better players that still pub on occasion (if at all).
The "popularity" of a server by no means means indicates a quality of a server.

Honestly this sounds like the next Paladin Warriors server, where good players (even without warning) are banned for absolutely no reason.

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942