Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Noob Question Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   ralphnader Icon

• Account: ralphnader

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:51 AM

While I'm not a noob to UrT mapping (I did a few maps back in the early 2000's that still get rotation on FSK servers) I have recently reinstalled everything and have hit a slight impass in my latest mapping venture. Here's my setup:

Win7
IoUrt 4.1
Radiant 1.6.something
zpak0000 etc properly extracted, etc.

I got everything working inside Radiant OK, the UrT textures are there, so are the funcs. My problem is, when I do a quick BSP and then jump into Urt and type /map somemapname it starts to load and then exits with the message 'RE_LoadWorldMap: /maps/somemapname.bsp not found' and then I can't get any further. I'm not building a full .pk3 mind you, just loading the map up from the console locally to walk around and test it.

Back in the day all you needed for a quick test was to bsp it up and then load it using /map. What am I missing here? The .bsp and .map files both exist in the /maps folder. Help, pretty please?

#2 User is offline   ralphnader Icon

• Account: ralphnader

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:56 AM

Don't you hate when you post something to forums out of frustration and you turn up the answer on your very next google search after hitting 'post'.

Of course you have to set sv_pure to 0 to do this. 10 years of rust, what can I say :)

#4 User is offline   Muffie Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: muffie

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

Welcome back! What are you working on?
.:| Win10 x64 | AMD R5 2600 | 16Gb G.Skill cL16@3ghz | ASUS STRIX Vega 64 |:.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942