• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lag on hits Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Svenson Icon

• www.urbanterror.de
  • Account: svenson

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:32 PM

View Postswampfox, on 21 June 2013 - 11:37 PM, said:

When he got shot his fps halved, and if he's being hit multiple times it would be hard to aim with the fps dropping on each hit.

Yeee, thats it!

Quality
Like I wrote before the issues only are on a few maps like dust2. I'll have to deal with it and hope there wont be leaguematches on dust2=)
And if there will be matches on dust I can reduce quality as much as its needed.

Fraps

See my computers specs in Post #6. Its good enough for UrT, but when I tried fraps once with Need for Speed Hot Pursuit II the fps went like "flip-book".

Thank you for your replys and help!

This post has been edited by Svenson: 22 June 2013 - 01:33 PM

#12 User is offline   swampfox Icon

• Account: swampfox
  • Main tag: 404|

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:03 AM

You could look for some performance boosting software. There are a few out there that might help you like GameBooster or GBoost. Another thing you could try is changing the affinity of the game to a single core of your processor.
Hope is the pillar that holds up the world. Hope is the dream of a waking man.
It is a rough road that leads to the height of greatness.
Doubt whomever you want, but never doubt yourself.

#13 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:20 AM

i'm probably crazy, but i notice the hit reaction is significantly worse on certain servers. it feels like the gun flies up more violently than normal, possibly due to rougher animation (from lag?). not version specific; i've thought of it as an issue since way back in 3.whatever.

Do you always notice this, or just on certain servers?
GlaD-don
Past teams:
Partners in Terror | The Dark | Team Terror | Noobs Gone Wild | Xor | Blight Gaming | Area 51 Gaming | Team Lzuruha | Besserman6 | Console | No Care Bears | Zing | Pro5 | American Idols | Team Canada | No Defiance | Unlimited Gaming
<3 to the people who built and sustained the North American competitive community over the years. xil, r, vex, icu, bos, .e, '`|v|~, iF, -x-, ill, un, xor, glad & all the rest. thanks for the games

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942