• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Get Legit Bro! Rate Topic: ***** 13 Votes

#131 User is offline   Pilou42 Icon

• Account: pilou42

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:08 PM

View Posteya, on 19 August 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

vrederust, that logic doesn't work. cheating does not make you play better, it proves you're an idiot, see Uni, for example

Uni like SGuni ? He is really cheating ? :ohmy:

View Postbrejnless, on 19 August 2013 - 02:56 PM, said:

But srsly, get over it, even if they are innocent there is nothing you can do.

Easy to say that when your name is not on this list.

View PostDrizzt, on 19 August 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

The IP is not a reliable test, anyone (with knowledge) can play behind a proxy or stealing a neighbor's wifi.

If you play on your neightbor's Wifi, a WHOIS will betray your location anyway.
If you play behind a public proxy, your ping can't be good enough to play seriously.

This post has been edited by Pilou42: 19 August 2013 - 03:15 PM

#132 User is offline   Pilou42 Icon

• Account: pilou42

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:15 PM

This post has been edited by Pilou42: 19 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

#133 User is offline   brejnless Icon

• Account: brejnless

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:22 PM

My name is not on the list for a reason : <

#134 User is offline   Nikki Icon

• Account: nikki
  • Main tag: diRf!

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

I still find it hilarious that people are trying to make excuses for their accounts presenting cheats, like saying auths were stolen now.

A) I'm pretty sure they've stated repeatedly that nothing from the website (where you get your authkey sent to you from) was taken.
B) I'm pretty sure they've stated repeatedly that nothing the "hacker" took had anything to do with this other than getting the code for it.
C) I'm pretty sure numerous people have stated repeatedly that this isn't just some hoorah list they accumulated over 3 days since they were hacked. You've been in their system for a few months now being idiots.
D) I'm pretty sure it's been stated repeatedly that although they had other things they looked for, this list they present were the accounts that were listed with undenyable proof.
D) Cheaters and apologists need to GTFO and quit ruining our game
E) How many other games do you play with anticheats where you let the anticheat do its thing and not question it? Is it just because it's FS? You think they have a vendetta against some league players and some random ass pub players? Come on, get a clue.

A lot of these names aren't even surprising and that's the sad part. Some people have already admitted they did it, others will never admit it. Get a clue and quit ruining the game you sore losing asshats.

#135 User is offline   brejnless Icon

• Account: brejnless

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:28 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#136 User is offline   Thizzleblunt Icon

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:31 PM

wow mustang and myth, you silly children! i am so GlaD you guys did this, i actually want to play urban terror now!

christmas has come early! praise jesus

#137 User is offline   Vogg Icon

• Account: vogg
  • Main tag: #rekt.

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:36 PM

FS should give the cheaters a possibility to buy themselves free. Then we can see who really cares about this game :p

#138 User is offline   Lochverstaerker Icon

•   QA member   

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:40 PM

View PostAleyra, on 19 August 2013 - 02:37 PM, said:

YOU were hack, the codes were stolen from YOUR server and you are able to write some thing like that.

Simply no.

Do you ever think that an hacker can stole auths, give it to friends and during this 2 last day, play with it with an hack/cheat. It's a good way to destroy UT 4.2 and it works apparently.

It's not impossible. And in this way it's your responsability.

So...FS is supposed to secure every players computer so that no hacker can steal YOUR auth from YOUR computer? Really?

I don't know for the others, I've never say there's no cheater on this list BUT feefee and eric29 did not play last week (feefee try to connect this morning when I tell her she was banned) so the only way wich explain her last connexion is her auth stolen.

Read the thread, data was collected over several releases.

You're a human being as all FS staff. Human being can make errors, some have no importance like differents sorts of bug, some are more cruel.

If you really want to use the "errare humanum est" argument, did you ever think about you judging your "friends" wrongly, and that they in fact DID cheat? You can make mistakes, too.

Use your AC detector list as a suspect list. 150 or 251 players is not so big compared to 80,000, is it ?
You can select admins in differents server to check this list. (in secret of course)

Do you have any idea how much work that would be?
Also it's totally retarded to do something like this when you can prove that cheats were used otherwise.

I don't know as well about eric29 but feefee is a player who has played on several servers. She's part of 2 big french communities (proof : I'm not the only one who contest her ban) : MTC (she has VIP level) and Tagazok. It's the first 2 packs of french servers used/played and they are well ranked in world. Don't you think that with all the players she will be at least suspected once. well not, not ever one time. She has never been suspected. Of course, players are human beings like FS staff, they can make errors. But, do you have an idea about how many players played against or with her ?
I don't think that a machine, or a code, is more reliable that the number of this people.

You destroy your own argument here. Previously saying that "errare humanum est"/humans make mistakes, you now state that humans are more reliable than a code. Cool.
And also saying that "someone was never suspected" is in no way proof that this person never cheated.
In fact according to this collected data, it is likely that this person never cheated on these "well ranked server", but only "tested" a cheat for some minutes on some other server. But this is STILL cheating, and should STILL be punished by a ban.

#139 User is offline   LammeSnail Icon

• Account: lammesnail
  • Main tag: =KRH=

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:44 PM

View PostFenix, on 19 August 2013 - 01:24 PM, said:

As I already mentioned and won't do again in this post we know such informations:
  • who cheated
  • on which server
  • from which host
  • when he cheated
  • which types of cheats he used
  • for how long he used the cheats (every cheat, not cumulative)
  • if he cheated in his last game session
  • frequency of hacks usage

Yes exactly these are the information I need about my Senior Admin "razor2012" who you banned.
I am the owner, hoster and head admin of =KRH= and [KzH] clans / servers / a great international community, and I know razor2012 for years: he is mature, reliable and fair admin, and for years very active and helpful on our servers in the hunt of cheaters.
You can contact me directly, thank you.

I appreciate your work FS and thank you for the AC.
And I really sorry about the source code theft.
I know this kind of childish socipaths from our servers: we ban them for cheat or insult and they keep coming back to annoy and insult players and admins.
This should be the same... just in a different rate.

BB and HF:

Snail

PS: I can't get until the end of this topic, growing so fast LOL

This post has been edited by LammeSnail: 19 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

#140 User is offline   Fab Icon

• Account: fab

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

Hello,

I don't know how work your system of detection, but I do know very well FeeFee both online and IRL. It's impossible for me to think/trust she'd used any hack/cheat. She's a woman, she's a mother, she ins't a 'kikoolol'.

Have you got a complementary method to your system detection, to show us a list of significant players and very surprising? It's obvious that you need to challenge, or fixe, this system, IMHO.

Regards.

• (55 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Facebook
Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942