• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Get Legit Bro! Rate Topic: ***** 13 Votes

#421 User is offline   tehwally Icon

• Account: tehwally
  • Main tag: =v=

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:12 PM

View Postmustangxd, on 21 August 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

seems like you have never been trolled before lol.

Myth aka Tally and I have been friends forever, before you even showed up playing urban terror. He has no reason to lie to or "troll" me. Why would he try to "troll" me about you obviously walling and getting caught, that makes no sense?

I walled, got caught and served my time, and obviously I play legit now or my name would be on that list right along side yours.

You can talk all the sh*t you want and say, "I WALLED BECAUSE I'M QUITTING" which we all know is a pile of bullsh*t, no, you're quitting because you got caught walling. Plain and simple.

So, I have to ask...
How does it feel to constantly bash hackers and then get caught for the same thing?
It must suck, goes to show how hypocritical you really are.

HI IM MUSTANG
I DONT ALWAYS WALLHACK
BUT WHEN I DO
I PREFER TO QUIT URBAN TERROR

This post has been edited by tehwally: 21 August 2013 - 11:12 PM

∆

#422 User is offline   Father Goose Icon

• Account: fathergoose
  • Main tag: |WC|

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:23 PM

It's been a few posts since someone's said thanks, so I'll say thanks to Frozen Sand for the hard thankless work you do free-of-charge to develop the anti-cheat and all else for everyone's enjoyment.

I think it's clear that most of us have sufficient enough reading comprehension to be satisfied with your numerous generous explanations of how this thing works. Reminder1 Reminder2 Reminder3 I've seen too many posts from people saying they "know" and are 100% certain their buddy is clean, even though they were not at that person's computer 100% of the time. They don't know crap.
And further reading comprehension of the generous explanations sheds a light on the fact of different ways in which a person could get banned without themselves actually "cheating" - like with stupidly uploading your UrT folder as a torrent or sharing it with others instead of letting them get their own damn UrT.
Some act like the names on the list are "accused" and witch-hunted and banned, as if it's some human going through things and deciding who to ban. The program works without bias and does what it is supposed to do and what it was programmed to find.
Those truly interested in answers need only look through for the ones, again, generously provided within this thread. Unfortunately, some will never be satisfied or are just perpetually skeptical, and frankly that's just fine. Everyone needs a hobby. Reminder4

#423 User is offline   Pilou42 Icon

• Account: pilou42

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:24 PM

@tehwally: Ahh you were close friend with Myth, but you did not warn FS or anybody about him cheating.

I don't understand why you try to "finish him" Mustangcalif. You both cheated. But maybe you're jealous and want your account banned too. Each post of you here is inappropriate. As a cheater, don't accuse somebody else of cheating. Just be discreet and don't give lessons to other cheaters..

This post has been edited by Pilou42: 21 August 2013 - 11:27 PM

#424 User is offline   tehwally Icon

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:35 PM

View PostPilou42, on 21 August 2013 - 11:24 PM, said:

@tehwally: Ahh you were close friend with Myth, but you did not warn FS or anybody about him cheating.

I don't understand why you try to "finish him" Mustangcalif. You both cheated. But maybe you're jealous and want your account banned too. Each post of you here is inappropriate. As a cheater, don't accuse somebody else of cheating. Just be discreet and don't give lessons to other cheaters..

No not close friends, just friends. Last time we came across the subject of "hackers" he said he had stopped. But then again that's none of my business, and I take everything that's said to me with a grain of salt.

I'm not trying to "finish him", and I'm not being inappropriate, that's just how I talk/type. Some say I'm an aggressive person, but that's their opinion. I'm just giving him a dose of his own medicine, just as how he bashed me when I hacked.

If I come across as an asshole, or if my posts come across "inappropriate" I would like to apologize, they are not intended that way.

And to correct you (not being inappropriate or rude): "As an EX-Cheater, don't accuse somebody else of cheating."

I some-what, agree with your post. :)

EDIT: Why would I be jealous of him cheating and being banned? LOL :blink:

This post has been edited by tehwally: 21 August 2013 - 11:39 PM

∆

#425 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:49 PM

View Posttehwally, on 21 August 2013 - 11:35 PM, said:

EDIT: Why would I be jealous of him cheating and being banned? LOL :blink:

So you could be all compton and stuffs. An outlaw loose and running feeling the adrenaline every second untill you get squashed by that banhammer. Glorious.
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#426 User is offline   Pilou42 Icon

• Account: pilou42

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:49 PM

View Posttehwally, on 21 August 2013 - 11:35 PM, said:

No not close friends, just friends. [...]and I take everything that's said to me with a grain of salt.

And some minutes before:

View Posttehwally, on 21 August 2013 - 11:12 PM, said:

Myth aka Tally and I have been friends forever, before you even showed up playing urban terror. He has no reason to lie to or "troll" me.

Sorry to bother you but I don't like you bashing this guy. He screwed up, he is banned forever, and he won't have a chance to be an EX-cheater like you, so take revenge in PM with him.

Don't forget what most of players think: Cheater one day, cheater everyday. I don't know why you're not banned, but it's not my business after all. But one advice: enjoy your second chance silently.

#427 User is offline   KarlMariaSeeberg Icon

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:15 AM

View PostFather Goose, on 21 August 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

Those truly interested in answers need only look through for the ones, again, generously provided within this thread. Unfortunately, some will never be satisfied or are just perpetually skeptical, and frankly that's just fine. Everyone needs a hobby. Reminder4

i am gonna take the high road here..dude.

This post has been edited by KarlMariaSeeberg: 22 August 2013 - 12:16 AM

if you don't like uptown, you are basically hating urban terror.

#428 User is offline   tehwally Icon

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:17 AM

View PostSilverFoxZ, on 21 August 2013 - 11:49 PM, said:

So you could be all compton and stuffs. An outlaw loose and running feeling the adrenaline every second untill you get squashed by that banhammer. Glorious.

Best post I have read all day, thanks for the laugh.
But, I am not jealous of him in any shape or form. I'm glad that I changed my ways.

View PostPilou42, on 21 August 2013 - 11:49 PM, said:

But one advice: enjoy your second chance silently.

Sorry, but I don't lay down on command.
I have as much right to post as yourself, ex-cheater or not.

And as I said, friends, not close friends. It's none of my business if he still cheated, that's his own.

Being best buds and "friends" are two opposite comparisons.
[ No inappropriateness//rudeness intended ]

This post has been edited by tehwally: 22 August 2013 - 12:25 AM

∆

#429 User is offline   Reflux Icon

•   gameserver owner   
  • Account: reflux
  • Main tag: FSK405|

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:38 AM

And I repeat

http://www.scribd.co...urt-Report-Form

#430 User is offline   Divinity Icon

• Account: divinity
  • Main tag: /eVo/

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:11 AM

In addition to others, I would also like to take this opportunity to thank FS for providing what most of us have requested for so long -- a viable AC. It's probably going to spur me to start playing again as soon as I can get a decent mobile rig to match my current nomadic lifestyle :)

• (55 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942