• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Get Legit Bro! Rate Topic: ***** 13 Votes

#501 User is offline   YAY5637 Icon

• Account: yay5637
  • Main tag: <PWC>

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

I'd like to understand why you haven't yet responded to requests FeeFee, while you did a fast and reckless manner for razor.

Let me tell you some things about this KRH team and your decision: there are two admins that use cheats and you unbanned one of them. Apparently he convinced you that he was honest. So I don't understand why you believe in him and not the others (like FeeFee).

Razor had contacted FS about the Cheat he found months before anyone even knew about the anticheat, thats why it was an easy case for FS

#502 User is offline   Fab Icon

• Account: fab

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

View PostYAY5637, on 01 September 2013 - 01:09 PM, said:

Razor had contacted FS about the Cheat he found months before anyone even knew about the anticheat, thats why it was an easy case for FS

Maybe... I don't understand what you said. But...

Let me summarize that you're saying: He found a cheat... he download it... he try it... then he has contacted FS about it.

Humm... I'm also an admin, and if I had been him let me tell you what I would have done:
-To Find it: ok
-To Download it: NEVER !
-To Try it: NEVER ! (of course ! I never downloaded a cheat)
-To contact FS about it: why not. But I'm not a member of the FS team to allow me to do all that has been said above.

I can even do better than that:
- Cheat is illegal
- To download it is illegal
- To try it is illegal

All codes belong to FS and have been hijacked without their consent. Do everything that was above back to being an accomplice of the hacker (refer a remark made by one of the FS members which made accomplice those who were taking the defense of some people on the list).

This post has been edited by Fab: 01 September 2013 - 06:53 PM

#504 User is offline   Fab Icon

• Account: fab

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

View PostMr.Yeah, on 01 September 2013 - 07:46 PM, said:

...Are you using a translator or something? I have trouble getting your point...

Yep !

I'm not a great english-speaking. So sorry to use a translator. I mean...

All codes belong to FS and have been hijacked without their consent. Do everything that was above equivalent to being an accomplice of the hacker (refer a remark made by one of the FS members which made accomplice those who were taking the defense of some people on the list).

Cheats existed long before this incident, how could it be related to 'being an accomplice of the hacker'?

And, you have misunderstood me. Cheat's systems are based on the game's codes. I don't mean the recent hacking of their server.

This post has been edited by Fab: 01 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

#505 User is offline   zup100 Icon

• Account: zup100

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:28 AM

View Postthelionroars, on 22 August 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:

Could you explain the relationship between the US Government, one of its branches agencies (the NSA) and Frozen Sand (a Canadian company)?

Intelligent people can observe and see patterns in real life, maybe your right cause I do not explained it well and I don't have too. I do not always take literally what people are saying until they say so or mean it exactly as they say. So I do not expect anyone to take my words literally, but too see the meaning behind sentence, behind the words.

The meaning was this, see the pattern:

USA means almost majority of the world, by culture, economically and its the pretty large country. When USA is going to war, it affects the rest of the world by dollar, prices, oil, morality etc. it has impact its a fact, not mine fact, but history has proven it. All the countries are connected.

What I wanted too say is not the relationship between NSA and Frozen Sand, but similarities in the behaving patterns. That this pattern is common especially today and we can observe what is happening in USA with this scandals. See the pattern, this is my paraphrase of the pattern, first USA then Frozen Sand:

1.Lets control all the data and be secretive and put every person's profile in the database cause in the future all of this people could be potentially criminal or terrorist. Now lets put in jail all of this bad people (maybe some little war could be also good) and there should be a lot of them so then people can say that system works. Ups, something is going wrong? No problem cause we are secretive cause there is no data about us lets put some other people in jail even those who oppose us...

2.Lets control all the data and close open source and put every person's profile in the database cause in the future everybody can potentially cheat. Now lets ban some people, its good that there will be a lot of them, so then people can say that system works. Ups, something is going wrong? No problem we are secretive cause there is no data about why they are cheat and us how we did it, lets ban another people maybe those who oppose us...

You see the pattern similarity now?
So now I can say that maybe not only in USA, but now in New Zealand, France, Germany and other countries are scandals about the same pattern and Frozen Sand is making (prove me wrong, I really want to be wrong cause I love the game) the similar pattern of behavior but in the lesser scale. So now I can say that there we have microcosm of whats is happening in the greater scale.

Please do not take all of what I'm saying literally, but see the meaning behind my explanation, please do not ask me to explain this explanation. Think for yourself. Instead please ask Frozen Sand how they baned this people (the real reason) cause I talked on ts3 with some of them and played even against them and I do not see the reason for hating them or ban them (I do not mean that there is no cheating cause I do not played with all of them). I even spoked with Boinaverde and I really respect him as a person. I really want to respect Frozen Sand, and I did, but I respect them as a producers, programmers, mappers they are very talented people from many countries but also I want to have very good reason to respect them as a persons who make wise decisions and respect others. So Frozen Sand, please give all of us the good reason to respect your decisions!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#506 User is offline   Silver Swords Icon

• Account: silverswords

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

havok: There are no demos - this list was created from people using hacks within the game. No demos needed and 100% certain that everyone on this list used a cheat while being on a server.

Fenix: Anticheat is there and detect with 100% accuracy (we are talking about maths and numbers here) so it's not a matter of personal opinion on the data we retrieved.
If a name shows up on that list it means that said player cheated at list once online: simple as that.

Hoi: We detect the cvars, but you do not get banned if you only have cvars, but don't use cheats.

Frankie V: Simple the AC looked for markers that could only come from a known cheat.
The AC asked “are you mombot?” and mombot said back “yes I am”

This post has been edited by Silver Swords: 07 September 2013 - 12:22 PM

Smiles open many doors.

#507 User is offline   thelionroars Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: thelionroars

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:56 PM

View Postzup100, on 07 September 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

Intelligent people can observe and see patterns in real life, maybe your right cause I do not explained it well and I don't have too.

The identification of patterns is fundamental to cognition (everyone sees patterns). The question is whether these patterns have a rational basis. Being able to explain a pattern rationally with empirical evidence is what separates a sound theory from a crazy one.

I do not always take literally what people are saying until they say so or mean it exactly as they say. So I do not expect anyone to take my words literally, but too see the meaning behind sentence, behind the words.

I'll take this as an implicit admission of some hyperbole on your part.

You see the pattern similarity now?

In short - no. And I don't think either of those descriptions are accurate. I think comparing FS to the NSA is hysterical, and that's why I called you out on it. IMO if you have some problems with the way cheaters have been detected you should state it plainly, instead of contributing to the evolution of some variant of Godwin's law.

#508 User is offline   Derfull Icon

• Account: derfull
  • Main tag: |U`u|

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

The goldwin's point is reached

OMG close that topic !!!

#509 User is offline   evilelf Icon

•   former FS member   
    Hosting Consultant
  • Account: evilelf

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

In short - no. And I don't think either of those descriptions are accurate. I think comparing FS to the NSA is hysterical, and that's why I called you out on it. IMO if you have some problems with the way cheaters have been detected you should state it plainly, instead of contributing to the evolution of some variant of Godwin's law.

Well, I'm actually flattered that they think we're the NSA :)

#510 User is offline   darken0001 Icon

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:07 PM

I cant support this action by FS as it's a simple case of no proof i.e Demo no ban as far as I'm concerned with the recent theft of code from FS and I've been informed how it was done I no longer have any confidence in the competence of the FS team to get anything right, PROVE IT or unban them

• (55 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942