Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

{KHuDA} Rate Topic: -----

#11 Guest_iNiT

Posted 24 March 2005 - 07:14 PM

We would like the old {KHuDA} members to come say hey to xTc in our irc chan. #khuda on gamesurge

And by the way, old members are welcome to come back to {KHuDA}

#12 Guest_xTc

Posted 10 December 2005 - 12:06 AM

any of you old khuda members still around? init, evol, etc? sorry i dropped off the face of the earth again, army shit, but im back AGAIN.. the army can't keep me away lol...

#13 User is offline   HeavyG (old) Icon

• LocationMidland Tx

Posted 10 December 2005 - 03:11 AM

hey yall recruiting

#14 User is offline   Hova Icon

• Account: hova
  • Main tag: iCu*

Posted 11 December 2005 - 01:17 PM

xTc, I am not sure how many other khuda members are around, but I do have 2 of them I have recruited. And if you're interested in joining them, just let me know http://www.clan-poop.com/ and i'll see what I can do, I am looking for 1 or 2 more fairly skilled players =)

#15 User is offline   Mutters (old) Icon

Posted 09 April 2006 - 10:42 PM

lol i guess some ppl just won't let khuda die. I was actually a member of khuda back when they had that EZC split. Played along side Angel, Kabar, Texas, JiDuB, ArabSniper, Bocephus, etc etc. That was like back before 2.6 lol. It's good to see dedication though. Welp just wanted to pop in and say hi to ya'll that i haven't played alongside before and gl in rekindling the fire :lol: :D

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   JiDuB (old) Icon

Posted 28 April 2006 - 05:27 PM

/me smacks Mutters. :shock:
Khuda went through a lot of drama when we were there. Some good times, some not so good. After the split, the clan just couldn't hold up. But hey, good luck with the revival xTc.

And for anyone unclear... Khuda is a demigod derived from ancient Indian culture.

DuB|Th3|ProPh37

P.S. F#$& EZC!!!, :twisted:

#17 Guest_ToiletDuck

Posted 13 May 2006 - 02:58 PM

Lol the odds. Man I remember when you left for the war xTc. I haven't played too much sense. I remember you, me, senister, gazoo.... Gah can't piece the rest no offense. We tore it up pretty good. I forgot who came in but it was someone who had trashed two other clans and somehow got in ours then i decided to takeoff lol. I was thinking about coming back to this game. You guys still on IIRC? How many still play here?

#18 User is offline   MFDoomForgotHisPassword (old) Icon

Posted 02 July 2006 - 05:20 AM

holy shit, who are all you jackasses comin' out of the woodwork?! heheh...

{KHuDA} fo' life...

-MFDoom

#19 User is offline   PistolBitch (old) Icon

Posted 03 July 2006 - 06:13 PM

omg I remember KHuDA... I haven't played UrT in years, decided to download this spankin' new version, and check the forums.  Brings back so many memories!  I don't think I ever got to know anyone, but just thought I'd spam the thread :D

#20 User is offline   LegoManser (old) Icon

• Lurking bastard
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:00 AM

From the oldschool! Welcome back, lads.
Keep it clean, ok?

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942