• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ut4_outback -> ut4_australia Rate Topic: -----

Mini map and full size map

#22 User is offline   grandmachismo Icon

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:22 PM

Those videos you uploaded really impressed me and I wasn't disappointed when I tried the beta on my server. I really like the map's layout, size and quality of textures - at lower brightness (r_gamma ~1.2) the colours are really vibrant. The colours work very well together and I really like the strength of the theme, and way it's carried throughout the map - it's an enjoyable map to play with enough to keep it interesting and free of monotonous uniformity. During the time I got to play it, the only issue I noticed was some slight flickering at the edges of the spotlight fx used on walls in The Pool Bar area. This seemed to only happen while in motion - not a big deal considering this is a beta, and it hardly affects playability. I didn't even need to compile bot paths - bots work fine. I'll keep the beta in the server's rotation until the next release, and consider whatever you add on top of the map a nice bonus. Very happy with the map so far!

#23 User is offline   Doe.TwainColts Icon

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:06 AM

Guys, we have a problem eh.

With 34 Megabytes of pk3,
90% of players give up
before download has completed.

IMHO as admin practice.

This post has been edited by Doe.TwainColts: 09 March 2014 - 11:09 AM

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942