This post has been edited by BRAVO: 08 November 2013 - 05:03 AM

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE

I KILL PEOPLE

#12 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

View PostSilver Swords, on 06 November 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

can you please share some of the ways it's used for in your country, like in what form is it used, oil? leaves? cooked? other?.

Nothing special .
Weed is illegal , but it is easy to find & buy .
My friends have smoked problemlessly in front of (at the stairs of the mainentrance) the court of (their) law in Stara Zagora . Sometimes in front of the municipality , too .

The Maryjane cigaretes are called in slang ''koz'' [koz] , no idea if it means something nor etimological origin of the word .
I am not smoking weed so not the best person to ask .
I know there are coffee shops , so cooked is should be variant . I heard also for weed tea .

I know for cases of people trying to grew it unnoticed , but get caught .
Also I know some insolent people literally giving to the cops every evidence & etc needed to bust drugdealers with absolutely no result (& especially if they work for ''fatneck'' businessmen you don't want to mess with ... ) .

Now for first time I hear for weedoil .

i see you're in bulgaria and most likely it grows naturally over there.

In some places in bulgaria it does .
Much more ridiculous things happen around ...

the last part was meant to be light humour, but i'm sure your reply cracked more smirks =)

Not easy it is to insult the insultproof ;) .
Besides such a false conception as patriotism never was close to me .
& to be clear a country is mine only when I have a true freedom in it , which can happen only If I rule it , or someone I care for does ...

Everything bad said for bulgaria is too little , if you ask me .

And if there is a country I do hate (well , to be honest , now I does not hate , for hatred as feeling don't function very well , so I had to subtitute it long time ago with something more reliable ... ) at first place without doubt thats bulgaria .

i'm on dsl, but i think the acronym stands for dead-snail-line (i called isp and they said the land line was disrupted in another country and they're using old backup)

I see .

#13 User is offline   Silver Swords Icon

• Account: silverswords

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

View PostTxc, on 08 November 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

Not easy it is to insult the insultproof ;) .
Besides such a false conception as patriotism never was close to me .
& to be clear a country is mine only when I have a true freedom in it , which can happen only If I rule it , or someone I care for does ...

Everything bad said for bulgaria is too little , if you ask me .

And if there is a country I do hate (well , to be honest , now I does not hate , for hatred as feeling don't function very well , so I had to subtitute it long time ago with something more reliable ... ) at first place without doubt thats bulgaria .

i know english isn't your first language, but seriously how did you manage to flip humor into hate for bulgaria?
anyways.. you sound like a typical young adult found all over the world.
Smiles open many doors.

#14 User is offline   Txc Icon

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:02 AM

No , my english is obviously good enough . After the first language I learn in my life is one of the most difficult , to not learn the probably the easiest possible language ... Though there are such people , but they are subject of another not very pleasant for them discussion ...

I understand perfectly what you said , but you did misunderstood what I said .
You mixed it . You just said that according to your knowledge . I was telling you it is nothing compared to what does & can happen there ... It is my position that everything bad is welcome if it is for the piece of shit country of bulgaria . & I do enjoy it & would like to encourage it , but siteadministration would mind probably . & Why it is illogical for you someone to put accent on ones own opinion ?

Typical ?! ME ?! Don't make me laugh .
ROFL
Besides ''One is as old as old one feels'' ;)
& it is internet ...

#15 User is offline   Silver Swords Icon

• Account: silverswords

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

you're correct, i misunderstood this part here :

View PostTxc, on 05 November 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

It is used for cure , it's nothing new for me .

i thought you meant it is used as cure in your country. i was not attempting to insult your country.
Smiles open many doors.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Txc Icon

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:49 PM

View PostSilver Swords, on 10 November 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

you're correct, i misunderstood this part here :

View PostTxc, on 05 November 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

It is used for cure , it's nothing new for me .

i thought you meant it is used as cure in your country. i was not attempting to insult your country.

In bulgaria defenetely it is not used for such purposes (it is strictly illegal , which doesn't it is a problem to find some ...) .
I wasn't talking for bulgaria there , but at all , in general , '' it is used for healing in some place on the planet Earth '' , so to say . In the entire post
I didn't say ''here'' or bulgaria .

Also you might still misread something ( '' too long '' is not real excuse , don't - don't comment , it's that easy ;) ) I do enjoy hearing negative things for bulgaria .
Besides I explained to you that I don't consider it mine , regardless that I am with bulgarian origin .

#17 User is offline   MASSmurderER Icon

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:08 AM

View PostSilver Swords, on 09 November 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

i know english isn't your first language, but seriously how did you manage to flip humor into hate for bulgaria?
anyways.. you sound like a typical young adult found all over the world.

I could argue about this perspective to be very subjective but I would get far from topic ...

.. all over the world is used to easily these days .. cause you can't find typical young adults all over the world cause many of them die before they got to adult phase .. also more then half have no communication with "all of the world" ... with all do respect "whole world" is a big lie :tongue:

+ as I was reading Txc post I found them very similar to my own relationship with my "motherland" and I can see more then typical behavior .. I doubt that his opinion and attitude towards "world" around him is result of "typical mass brainwash social machinery" that configures "all the world" :wink:

now I'm sorry to went OT and really don't have need to provoke any argument .. just felt need to speak my mind .. respect to all! :smile:

This post has been edited by MASSmurderER: 09 February 2014 - 06:57 PM

best things in life are free

#18 User is offline   MASSmurderER Icon

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

:rolleyes: .. imagine that .. nothing revolutionary .. only natural .. no hidden agenda .. no tourist trap .. no drugs .. no politics .. is it possible?!.. only one way to find out .. and you don't even ahve to move .. just change lifestyle .. :biggrin:

This post has been edited by MASSmurderER: 09 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

best things in life are free

#19 User is offline   Muffie Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: muffie

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:11 AM

View Postthelionroars, on 05 November 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

No. However it is a very effective treatment for the nausea of chemotherapy. It probably has a few other uses. Anything touted as a cure for cancer is an obvious lie,

How can you say No? There hasn't been enough research done to due to it being illegal federally which doesn't allow prestigious schools proper access to working with it. State wide legalization, and medical legalization is happening for a reason and there is more and more information all the time leading to what cannabinoids are cappable of.

I'd much rather ingest some cannabis then take any on shelf or over the counter meds.
.:| Win10 x64 | AMD R5 2600 | 16Gb G.Skill cL16@3ghz | ASUS STRIX Vega 64 |:.

#20 User is offline   Txc Icon

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:34 PM

View PostMASSmurderER, on 09 February 2014 - 06:59 PM, said:

:rolleyes: .. imagine that .. nothing revolutionary .. only natural .. no hidden agenda .. no tourist trap .. no drugs .. no politics .. is it possible?!.. only one way to find out .. and you don't even ahve to move .. just change lifestyle .. :biggrin:

boring

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942