• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Katana Thread Rate Topic: ***** 2 Votes

Sword enthusiasts post here

#21 User is offline   fonducci Icon

• Account: fonducci
  • Main tag: 420.

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:20 AM

In Killing Floor, the katana is the best berzerker weapon. You think they would make it so if it weren't true?

#22 User is offline   MASSmurderER Icon

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:06 AM

View Postaspergersman, on 23 November 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

Like my pumpkins I put out people here have no respect so I will show them respect because without honor I would rather die than to let someone walk on baby Jesus IN MY MANGER and I got real floodlights so I will DEFEND IT WITH MY LIFE!!!!
now it is like Bruce Lee it is a game of DEATH!

imagine that pumpkins were your skull
I read you man

"Times are gone
For honest men
And sometimes,
Far too long
For snakes."

respect to all :cool:
best things in life are free

#23 User is offline   aspergersman Icon

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

View PostMASSmurderER, on 25 November 2013 - 08:06 AM, said:

imagine that pumpkins were your skull
I read you man

"Times are gone
For honest men
And sometimes,
Far too long
For snakes."

respect to all :cool:

Violence against my lawn has been prevalent for ever. I had this mean guy who for no good reason would back up his car and do big burnout, spinning his tires and spraying my house with dirt so bad once I had to have it professionally power washed. So I buried some rebar in my front yard only like one half of an inch near the surface and the next time he tried his tires exploded. He even tried to drive away on two flats. I was laughing very hard and my brother (who is a motor enthusiast genius, the put him in charge of Sears engine departments) mockingly was yelling "positraction bit you in your rear behinds, melonfarmers!"

Turfing a yard in my state is a SERIOUS offense plus he knocked over my flamingos and the police officer was like "you just messed with the state bird, you are facing A LOT of time, son" and when we went to court he had to write an apology and put down fresh sod and pick up the trash on the street for a few days but Jesus says to forgive so I kept him hydrated with liquids because imho it was very hot and this was too cruel of a punishment because it just seems like it like when you catch a squirrel in a trap and you're like AHA I GOT YOU and then you kind of feel bad because you did NOT realize it had feelings and stuff too.

#24 User is offline   Nikki Icon

• Account: nikki
  • Main tag: diRf!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

Hey guys, sorry I'm late to the party but I finally got my very own katana

Posted Image

#25 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

View PostNikki, on 25 November 2013 - 07:20 PM, said:

Hey guys, sorry I'm late to the party but I finally got my very own katana

I thought you were a girl.
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Nikki Icon

• Account: nikki
  • Main tag: diRf!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

View PostSilverFoxZ, on 25 November 2013 - 07:39 PM, said:

I thought you were a girl.

What kind of blasphemy is this.

This post has been edited by Nikki: 25 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

#28 User is offline   aspergersman Icon

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:57 PM

you look like the guy in fonducci-sans video, it's quite remarkable imho i know right and mustard colored shirts are the only way to go "oops got mustard on my shirt, oh hey I got this covered"

#29 User is offline   aspergersman Icon

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

Another good kind of sword that does not get enough love is the betleH, the preferred fighting sword of the Klingons. There have been improvements done to this sword since DS9 and a very good fighting style has evolved with its use and popularity.
People have even used them in armed robberies they are very versatile and deadly in the right hands.

Posted Image

This guy up here gave up a very good fight but was taken down with phasers which is kind of cheating imho but its what you bring to a fight oh well you are gonna lose sometimes!! even if you take a lot of dudes with you to Sto-Vo-Kor. 'IwlIj jachjaj!

#30 User is offline   MASSmurderER Icon

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:43 PM

View Postaspergersman, on 25 November 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

Violence against my lawn has been prevalent for ever. I had this mean guy who for no good reason would back up his car and do big burnout, spinning his tires and spraying my house with dirt so bad once I had to have it professionally power washed. So I buried some rebar in my front yard only like one half of an inch near the surface and the next time he tried his tires exploded. He even tried to drive away on two flats. I was laughing very hard and my brother (who is a motor enthusiast genius, the put him in charge of Sears engine departments) mockingly was yelling "positraction bit you in your rear behinds, melonfarmers!"

Turfing a yard in my state is a SERIOUS offense plus he knocked over my flamingos and the police officer was like "you just messed with the state bird, you are facing A LOT of time, son" and when we went to court he had to write an apology and put down fresh sod and pick up the trash on the street for a few days but Jesus says to forgive so I kept him hydrated with liquids because imho it was very hot and this was too cruel of a punishment because it just seems like it like when you catch a squirrel in a trap and you're like AHA I GOT YOU and then you kind of feel bad because you did NOT realize it had feelings and stuff too.

you seam to be reasonable man living in human society .. if I may say .. don't take it for granted .. I mean it in positive way please don't take it in a bad way ..

I would also like to forgive .. but it's kinda hard when no1 admits you a victim or even else doesn't even apologize .. in my case for almost killing me :dry:

kinda helpless situation for a human being .. I understand and respect you taking a stand ... but I must ask you man what would you do if you after everything got punished and had to work for that asshole?
best things in life are free

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942