• You cannot reply to this topic

The long anticipated list Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#71 User is offline   ziptie Icon

• Account: ziptie
  • Main tag: tR|

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:23 PM

View PostKarlMariaSeeberg, on 27 January 2014 - 01:23 PM, said:

be there every night, this will take time.. i can assure you

i got nothing but time, as i only play urt solely, have since it's inception. no other game like it bar none! (btw i'm on irc as 247ZIPTIE and will remain there as long as it takes to rectify this matter.) tnx in advance for your help KarlMariaSeeberg.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/C27bzJl.png[/IMG]
Owner/Founder Play Games 24/7. Clan

#72 User is offline   Silver Swords Icon

• Account: silverswords

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:34 PM

less cheaters than last time. good trend for urt!
Smiles open many doors.

#73 User is offline   thelionroars Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: thelionroars

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:32 PM

View PostFrankie V, on 27 January 2014 - 10:20 PM, said:

Do not take configuration advice from anyone on IRC.

I think that one is not going to do any harm, as long as you aren't sharing your auth or passwords because of it or downloading executables (maybe that's what you meant).

#75 User is offline   Dark-knight Icon

• Account: darkknight

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:56 AM

View PostFrankie V, on 27 January 2014 - 10:44 PM, said:

Advice on IRC should be given by members of the community in good standing and not by drop in fly by night screen names.

I am well knowledged in most fields and help people whenever I can, but my profile isn't in good standing. so does that mean all the advise i've given people that have helped them is wrong?

View PostbeautifulNihilist, on 09 September 2015 - 08:50 PM, said:

there are no flaws in Urban Terror, only features.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#76 User is offline   MASSmurderER Icon

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

View PostDark-knight, on 28 January 2014 - 02:56 AM, said:

I am well knowledged in most fields and help people whenever I can, but my profile isn't in good standing. so does that mean all the advise i've given people that have helped them is wrong?

no :tongue: from my perspective Frankie V said "safer option" .. I can't see he excluded any possible GOOD advice from any1 :wink:

.. just saying :happy:

This post has been edited by MASSmurderER: 28 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

best things in life are free

#77 User is offline   havok Icon

•   former FS member   
    Releases Manager
  • Account: havok
  • Main tag: |HSO|

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:52 PM

View Postziptie, on 27 January 2014 - 04:12 AM, said:

Played clean for over 7yrs, no demo's, no complaints, only installed and checked out the .015 hack to verify it was fully op to protect out servers at that time (knowing the capabilty of a working new hack is our best defense). did this on our priv server in my clan 24/7 (it was active for all of 15sec's for verification then disconnected and deleted it) and it bit my in the ass. Doesn't matter, nobody will ever get a demo of me using a hack in game to cheat, bc i don't, there was several ppl in our server at the time that can verify this, if anyone from FS wants to discuss it with me and verify facts, i'm more than willing, as well i created an additional auth account solely for clan related alias purposes, doa.blaze was from my old clan Dogs on Acid, kind of conflicted with our new clan PlayUrT 24/7. Hence the additional accnt.

PS: and for statistical purposes, i'm nearly one of the worst players in competition or in pug/pub servers, IF i cheat you would think i should top the charts... i rarely do. =/

We made it perfectly clear when we announced the first ban list and had the same problem with someone who had tested out a hack before immediately getting in touch with us. At the time we said very clearly that it was the only exception and using a cheat from that point onwards would result in a ban, even if it was for 'legit' reasons.

Because of this, we will not make an exception to the rule so your account will remain banned for cheating (It was used to cheat, so there is no excuse). I will also remove your old account blaze as you are fully aware it is against our TOS to have more than 1 account.

I see this as the end of it for now, remember don't use a cheat in future as we will keep track of cheaters and take appropriate action, also make sure that you do not have any other accounts.

If you spot a cheater on your server (as in 100% definite hacking) then you can always grab one of the team on IRC and we can check the player out.

I feel that this is more than generous considering the situation, I hope that you agree.

#78 User is offline   Nikki Icon

• Account: nikki
  • Main tag: diRf!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

View Postziptie, on 27 January 2014 - 04:12 AM, said:

Played clean for over 7yrs, no demo's, no complaints, only installed and checked out the .015 hack to verify it was fully op to protect out servers at that time (knowing the capabilty of a working new hack is our best defense). did this on our priv server in my clan 24/7 (it was active for all of 15sec's for verification then disconnected and deleted it) and it bit my in the ass. Doesn't matter, nobody will ever get a demo of me using a hack in game to cheat, bc i don't, there was several ppl in our server at the time that can verify this, if anyone from FS wants to discuss it with me and verify facts, i'm more than willing, as well i created an additional auth account solely for clan related alias purposes, doa.blaze was from my old clan Dogs on Acid, kind of conflicted with our new clan PlayUrT 24/7. Hence the additional accnt.

PS: and for statistical purposes, i'm nearly one of the worst players in competition or in pug/pub servers, IF i cheat you would think i should top the charts... i rarely do. =/

Man, you were caught and had a UAA ban from the superman server. If my memory serves me right, your alias back then was MadMauler (and you've had about 15-20 aliases since then). Pretty sure that was less than 7 years ago considering I've only been around 2.5 and it wasn't -THAT- long before I started playing. Even if it was, who cares? You should have learned from that ban. Why would anybody want to waste their time with any of your BS claims?

Also, I'm finding it completely hilarious that after the whole banlist escapade in .015, you're coming back with this excuse.

LOL

This post has been edited by Nikki: 29 January 2014 - 10:11 PM

#79 User is offline   Divinity Icon

• Account: divinity
  • Main tag: /eVo/

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:42 AM

This is so much fun watching watching this stuff unfold. Can't wait to get a better system that hopefully doesn't lag now that there's a seemingly working A/C.

As an aside -- I've tried playing 4.2 on my system with a variety of OS combinations and it's just not going to work for my system. It's not my connection -- I'm on gigabit fiber now.

#80 User is offline   Nikki Icon

• Account: nikki
  • Main tag: diRf!

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:55 AM

Man can you guys ban ziptie already. Ziptie = blaze = magni.

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942