• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

RIP Urban Terror Rate Topic: -----

missing the old days

#1 User is offline   Resumil Icon

• Account: resumil

Posted 14 October 2015 - 11:02 AM

I've been coming back to 4.2 every once in a while, just to find how servers are mostly empty or bots-only ...looks like you guys scared away your own community with your efforts of killing 4.1 :(

#2 User is offline   BurakQuaresma Icon

• Account: burakquaresma

Posted 14 October 2015 - 01:15 PM

Its not so dead man UT just needs a HD version (its allready on work) or a big update so old players may come back. I think own weapon skins and sound would do it but its not possible because licenses.

The biggest think i miss is 24/7 Uptown, Superman and Swim Servers. But its not completely dead dont worry.

#3 User is offline   AnonDafb Icon

• Account: anondafb
  • Main tag: <

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:00 PM

UrT is not dead...there some servers than are full the all day.
We are just working in new betas with the purpose of call more people to the game and more realism in game.
dont worry bro, UrT still alive and that will be forever ;)

#5 User is offline   dynomite33 Icon

• Account: dynomite33
  • Main tag: [SQD]

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:37 AM

View PostFrankie V, on 15 October 2015 - 12:17 AM, said:

Let the fur fly. :D

Looks like Frankie is coming out of the closet about his secret furry fetish
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
IGN : Ernst

Wo ist Schmidt?

#6 User is offline   Critofur Icon

• Account: critofur

Posted 18 October 2015 - 12:42 AM

Seems like because the community has shrunk, all the serious players go to one server now (CTF East) and it's almost always way too crowded cluster *@!#. I miss soo sooo badly finding servers with 4 - 5 players on them. Nothing more fun & intense than playing CTF like 4 vs 4 or 3 vs 3 instead of this crazy 12 vs 12 with bullets constantly coming from three directions and no room to move anywhere without 3 - 4 people stepping in front of you or even worse, blocking doorways.

This post has been edited by Critofur: 18 October 2015 - 12:42 AM

#8 User is offline   BurakQuaresma Icon

• Account: burakquaresma

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:02 AM

Yep thats the biggest problem the servers are boring. I miss 6v6 TS or Bomb mode..

#9 User is offline   KarlMariaSeeberg Icon

Posted 19 October 2015 - 06:36 PM

i'd argue that both - 32 slot servers and 8 slot servers - have their advantages. it's a different experience and i really don't like somebody - especially developers - to look down on servers with many player slots. just because urt has not been intended to be played by 32 players on one server does not mean doing so ruins the game. on the contray, i am amazed that this is not seen as an unnoticed potential. there obviously are many people who enjoy those kind of servers and this is something that should be developed further or should actually be made a feature since with ue4 32 players hopefully don't exceed the limits of that engine.
if you don't like uptown, you are basically hating urban terror.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942