Urban Terror Forums: de_cache - Urban Terror Forums

Jump to content

 Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (6 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

de_cache Rate Topic: -----

Remake

#21 User is offline   voyager64 Icon

  •   mapper   
  • Account: voyager64
  • Country:
  • Joined: 23-August 12
  • Posts: 49

Posted 12 January 2015 - 08:01 PM

B1 is here, still no final compile, no bots, no locations and so on. Many parts of the map likely will be changed before final release.
Waiting for your feedback and bug reports.

http://gdurl.com/ggIi

This post has been edited by voyager64: 13 January 2015 - 07:19 AM


#22 User is offline   mathieu Icon

  • Account: mathieu
  • Country:
  • Joined: 01-September 13
  • Posts: 98

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:03 PM

Could only check a few minutes there is many texture issue,

https://www.dropbox....k0DQvWbKnsI85za

But nicely done man great job! :biggrin:

#23 User is offline   JustMe... Icon

  • Account: justme
  • Main tag: CMM|
  • Country:
  • Joined: 28-February 10
  • Posts: 660

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:11 PM

Hey man!

Glad to finally see a beta out :)

First of all i see that you have made an Remake of the old CS:Source version of Cache. I believe that the CS:GO version is 1000000 times better :D
I think you should reconsider changing the map to CS:GO version (wont take that much work to be honest).

I made an imgur album of suggestions and also lots of texture fails, here you go: http://imgur.com/a/YOwTv

If you don't own CS:GO i am willing to help you with some Screenshots of the areas (:

//Swiiitan
Ingame: Swiiitan
Clan: **Saft

#24 User is offline   Clear Icon

  •   former FS member   
  • Account: clear
  • Main tag: 6th|
  • Country:
  • Joined: 16-August 11
  • Posts: 121

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:14 AM

Awesome work! I'm really excited to see how this would play out in UrT. I noticed you left the roofs accessible, which I think it perfectly fine, but imo it would need more stuff on it so that it's not so flat. I also agree with JustMe that the GO version is much better than the Source version :P

Other than that, amazing job!

#25 User is offline   voyager64 Icon

  •   mapper   
  • Account: voyager64
  • Country:
  • Joined: 23-August 12
  • Posts: 49

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:21 AM

Thanks everyone for feedback and bug reports.
I've updated pk3 file with missing textures - http://gdurl.com/ggIi

Today i'm going to fix other bugs and rebuild some parts of the map, hope b2 will be out today.

#26 User is offline   ottone Icon

  • Account: ottone
  • Main tag: =IvN=
  • Country:
  • Joined: 26-December 10
  • Posts: 63

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:47 AM

View Postvoyager64, on 13 January 2015 - 07:21 AM, said:

Today i'm going to fix other bugs and rebuild some parts of the map, hope b2 will be out today.


add player clip: it's possible jump off map
no present a good use of "caulk shader"
a good suggestion: before to share your map, search on irc-channel or here an expert "jumper" that checks your project, these guys are the best to search the bugs

video example:



#27 User is offline   voyager64 Icon

  •   mapper   
  • Account: voyager64
  • Country:
  • Joined: 23-August 12
  • Posts: 49

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:41 AM

View Postottone, on 13 January 2015 - 09:47 AM, said:

add player clip: it's possible jump off map
no present a good use of "caulk shader"
a good suggestion: before to share your map, search on irc-channel or here an expert "jumper" that checks your project, these guys are the best to search the bugs

video example:




b1 doesn't contain any player clips, i'm going to implement them in b2.

#28 User is offline   voyager64 Icon

  •   mapper   
  • Account: voyager64
  • Country:
  • Joined: 23-August 12
  • Posts: 49

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:12 AM

View PostJustMe..., on 12 January 2015 - 10:11 PM, said:

Hey man!

Glad to finally see a beta out :)

First of all i see that you have made an Remake of the old CS:Source version of Cache. I believe that the CS:GO version is 1000000 times better :D
I think you should reconsider changing the map to CS:GO version (wont take that much work to be honest).

I made an imgur album of suggestions and also lots of texture fails, here you go: http://imgur.com/a/YOwTv

If you don't own CS:GO i am willing to help you with some Screenshots of the areas (:

//Swiiitan


I done most of your suggestions, but i can't do these:

Quote

This car is too small, it should be re-scaled to a normal sized car :)


is a model and it can't be resized, and i'm not modeller so i can't make a model by myself, i only can use already created models :<

Quote

There should be a forklift here.


Unfortunately i don't have a model of forklift so i cant add it to the map. If some one will find a good source of free for use md3 models i can add it.




http://gdurl.com/0jFJ - Beta 2

This post has been edited by voyager64: 13 January 2015 - 11:18 AM



#30 User is offline   voyager64 Icon

  •   mapper   
  • Account: voyager64
  • Country:
  • Joined: 23-August 12
  • Posts: 49

Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:10 PM

View PostHappyday, on 13 January 2015 - 01:44 PM, said:

You can scale models in radiant with the "modelscale" key in the entity properties.


Thanks, didn't know that.

  • (6 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement


Copyright © 1999-2019 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942