• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hello Humans Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   mauri Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: mauri

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:57 PM

Most likely nobody remembers me on these forums, I hope I'm wrong.

I was looking for clanbase and I see it is dead. I'm wondering if any backup of any sort was made? I'd be very interested in getting at least the awards page for the teams I was captain for:

Team Portugal, jF , IQS, Tricky Klan, etc

If anyone could shed some light on the subject, I'd appreciate it.

PS: Hello noob devs :D is Oswald still alive?

Regards,

Mauri, the legend

#2 User is offline   Biddle Icon

• Account: biddle
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:25 PM

Hey Mauri, you might want to have a look at the web archives.
Something like this or this might help :)

#3 User is offline   mauri Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: mauri

Posted 20 May 2015 - 12:50 AM

thanks man, this is exactly what I was looking for.

ahhh the memories :)

#4 User is offline   Biddle Icon

• Account: biddle
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:15 AM

You welcome, enjoy ;)

#5 User is offline   BrTk Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: brtk
  • Main tag: POL&

Posted 20 May 2015 - 01:04 PM

true legend is ElT0rnad0 from OLDSCHOOLS team, wherever you are pm me...

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Forums Administrator
  • Account: kr0m

Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:06 AM

You know nothing Jon Snow.

#7 User is offline   posssesssed Icon

• Account: posssesssed
  • Main tag: iCu*

Posted 23 May 2015 - 12:14 PM

View Postmauri, on 19 May 2015 - 09:57 PM, said:

Most likely nobody remembers me on these forums, I hope I'm wrong.

sup mauri. sorry that we blew up at each other in TS3 that one day, over APB strategy no less lol. :dry:

i believe oswald has been gone for awhile. unfortunate because it seemed he was the only one from FS that could promote URT

mauri do you think you would come back if/when URT HD releases? i check back on this forum about once a month, just hoping to see real progress on URT HD. im not even sure what point of development URT HD is at, or how much longer until a pre-alpha release, because frozen sand wont tell us. all we see are some primitive blips of the unreal engine. mapmakers are doin work though. but as it stands, until HD gets released, there will be no north american leagues. and UZ is not close to the level of old CB, and not worth the time for me atleast.

anyway, for all those that dont know: mauri = best URT nader ever, a good teammate, good CTF defender, TS mastermind and certainly one of the better captains in URT, any era

This post has been edited by posssesssed: 23 May 2015 - 12:33 PM

#9 User is offline   posssesssed Icon

• Account: posssesssed
  • Main tag: iCu*

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:50 PM

View PostBladeKiller, on 23 May 2015 - 06:00 PM, said:

You could try reading our blogs and Frankie posts videos of his progress on both maps and animations. Frankie posts a lot of videos so you should check his channel on youtube if you want to see what is going on. Barbie has posted videos of his progress on physics. I'm working on player models. Only 9 people viewed my blog's forum thread about working on this so it doesn't look like anyone is interested in the player models and how much more work is involved in making them for UE4. That being said I just finished making my first PBR material for Sarah.

blogs are the first thing i go to when i visit this site. i was one of those people clamoring for the occasional status update about a year or so ago, to keep people interested in the development and potential release of HD. i dont think its necessary to click into some developer blogs unless one has something to say, as one simply can go http://www.urbanterr...nfo/news/blogs/ and scroll down to see what one needs to see. i will say this though about your player models bk: they look solid, but i do wish that we had gotten away from color scheming the teams (ie red vs blue) and hope we will see a more realistic terrorist vs SWAT/good guy layout for models/uniform. different models / outfits for the 2 teams, therefore not needing color scheming (still keeping different colored armbands for personalization ofc). this even coming from a purist :smile:

the one thing im really waiting for is barbato's development of powersliding and wall/strafe jumping. this is key imo (along with the hitboxes / animations being synched) at this point nobody expects the animations to look exactly as 4.1 or anything, but i think we can all agree the functionality of current URT player movement needs to be there in HD's player movement

peace

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942