• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SIDs feelings Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   tub (old) Icon

• Locationut_abbey

Posted 06 May 2004 - 05:22 AM

Damn I love mapping.
And the fact that I'm providing something other people enjoy is a terrific bonus.

#12 Guest_MaxX

Posted 06 May 2004 - 06:48 AM

[quote name='"Oswald"] Seeing some of our team members get hired by professional companies' date=' like 4D Rulers and Ravensoft, just goes to prove there is a world of talent out there,...[/quote']

More than that, it means that someone is watching and that probably the influence the community has on the work done by SiD developers may also contribute, in the way that many things were achieved through "co-operation" between both - having SiD the final word, of course - and that might show a different attitude towards games on behalf of the team. How many people who develop games are confronted with flamings about tiny things such as, lets say.. "door handles"? It takes a special kind of nerve.

(Did this sound like a bunch of crap? I am having a hard time putting words together tonight.. lol)

#13 Guest_|it|VonDoosh

Posted 11 May 2004 - 09:03 AM

yeah...youse guys don't get nearly enough thanks...so thanks...but my girlfriend hates you...she really hates you...

#14 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 11 May 2004 - 09:20 AM

but my girlfriend hates you...she really hates you...

That should be enough thanks in itself.

#15 User is offline   preat Icon

• Account: preat

Posted 11 May 2004 - 12:54 PM

I guess there always will be asshats saying that about that etc but generally it looks like most ppl really appreciate the work SID do... I do :) GJ!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 Guest_DEV74

Posted 11 May 2004 - 04:10 PM

Damn I love mapping.
And the fact that I'm providing something other people enjoy is a terrific bonus.

Affirmative I luv your playing your maps tubs

GG's =D[/b]

#17 User is offline   audioaxes (old) Icon

Posted 11 May 2004 - 05:01 PM

well it is complicated.....if i was bored and barely interested in trying a new mod i would probably move on after getting instructions saying to download several different patches instead of one single install

#18 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 11 May 2004 - 06:21 PM

lol...uh okay...

#19 User is offline   MeNoPausE (old) Icon

• LocationNew York, NY

Posted 11 May 2004 - 09:12 PM

Definately a big thanx. Urt rocks. Its more important than a girlfriend and more dependable too. Except in the sack, but thats where friends with benefits come in handy. They never complain about Urt... :D

#20 Guest_El Capitan Fuzzy Wuz

Posted 11 May 2004 - 11:56 PM

i would have to say that urban terror is one of the best mods out there right now and id rather play UT than any other game, besides hittin someone in the head owns!!! I think SID should make T-shirts that say "I helped make Urban Terror", then walk down the street and watch people stare in awe at u :D LOL!!!!!....but anyway........

U HAVE BEEN FUZZIFIED!!!!!!
El Capitan Fuzzy Wuz

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942