• +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The PSG-1 Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   !OLD!Frater_Frag (old) Icon

• LocationLinköping, Sweden

Posted 09 May 2004 - 04:49 PM

[quote name='"Mr.StaggerLee*ReIIiK"] ...A silenced psg is really useful' date=' get into positions where people wouldnt normally expect a sniper and get your first shot off while they are not looking, and you probably have a kill...[/quote']

Ah... Places like the buildings on Ryiadh... Nothing beats doing a headshot from behind on an unsuspecting victim who thinks he´s safe behind the big dune in the middle of the map... :P

#22 Guest_UE|FinnY

Posted 09 May 2004 - 05:33 PM

i think its wrong to call psg a n00b weapon.! back in the day used to be one of my best weapons, now im just a g3 whore or and sr8 whore.! i think too many ppl are using sr8.! i would like to see more of other guns :) psg being used more thats one of them.! p.s I hate the spas.! :roll:

#23 User is offline   War Spaghetti (old) Icon

• LocationPennyvania

Posted 09 May 2004 - 07:37 PM

Is that a real psg or a replica?

#24 Guest_[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick

Posted 09 May 2004 - 08:20 PM

On uptown: PSG-1, SPAS, Beretta & nades really worked well just a couple of minutes ago. The fast switching allows for unpredictable tactics.

#25 Guest_UE|FinnY

Posted 09 May 2004 - 09:26 PM

i dont like spas :shock: i think it sucks in away. affective for close combat tho but i dont like it.!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 Guest_[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick

Posted 09 May 2004 - 10:57 PM

Problem with SPAS is it's randomness. But most of the time, two well aimed SPAS shots at point blank will do the trick. I use my sidearm for middle-long range shooting.

#27 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 09 May 2004 - 11:38 PM

How'd this psg1 thread turn into a spas thread?

#28 Guest_FemFatal

Posted 09 May 2004 - 11:40 PM

Is that a real psg or a replica?

It's very real.
The airsoft ones don't have that big opening in the front where the bullets come out. I think it's a little smaller there. Sort of like a big guy with a little...

#29 Guest_UE|FinnY

Posted 09 May 2004 - 11:52 PM

looks kool :D

#30 User is offline   L3mMinG (old) Icon

Posted 10 May 2004 - 06:27 PM

PSG1 is a really useful gun... imagine this: your auto teammates rush the market in casa and bump into some opposition, with the psg you can wound a handful of people that become very easy for the auto people to pick off... if you catch people medicing from a distance, you can easily get both of em since their health will be way down and you can kill em fast enough before they realise what's going on, unlike the sr8 which would only kill 1 8)

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942