Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SR8 at close range? Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_romulox

Posted 08 May 2004 - 06:29 PM

I've noticed that some people can kill with the SR8 at very close range. How do they do that? Is it possible to put a crosshair on the screen without using the scope?

#2 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 08 May 2004 - 06:42 PM

possible yes...but they prolly zoom in...as shots go off by about 30° without zoom usually

#3 User is offline   audioaxes (old) Icon

Posted 08 May 2004 - 06:42 PM

no but after you play the game for a while you can get a feel of making unzoomed sr8 shots

#4 Guest_[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick

Posted 08 May 2004 - 06:50 PM

Unzoomed sr8 are luck, nothing more. Only thing you can do is get close to, face your opponent and pray.

However some players have learned to zoom, aim and shoot in one fluid motion. Often it's still luck, but the good ones know what they're doing and will kill you up close with it yes.

#5 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 08 May 2004 - 08:08 PM

That's not true, there's an art to no scope sr8 shots. You can get pretty consistant with it once you learn how it works.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 Guest_Mikesmaf

Posted 08 May 2004 - 08:21 PM

i've gotten some pretty lucky no scopes haha sometimes panic and just click..and b00m u go :-X

#7 Guest_saltburn

Posted 08 May 2004 - 08:51 PM

close range sr8 shots, when the zoom in, get annoying. one shot, dead. i've done it myself and I've found that it's not hard at all to run around with an sr8 in hand, see someone zoom once shoot. no matter what the range. it's too easy. hopefully, they will make this harder with the modifications to the sr8.

#8 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 08 May 2004 - 09:00 PM

Its part of the game, if you know where the xhairs should be, you should be able to get lucky once in awhile with a kill unzoomed...

#9 User is offline   -SATAN- (old) Icon

Posted 08 May 2004 - 09:30 PM

i do it all the time in the past few years i know where my X hair will be when i zoom so i just zoom fast and shoot (sometimes i shoot 2 fast tough and it aint accurate) :lol:

#10 User is offline   Dark Devil (old) Icon

• LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 08 May 2004 - 11:53 PM

Yo Satan, in youre avitar it shows yah that you jumped off the Docks building and shot some one in mid air.

What kinda hack did you use? lol jk :mrgreen:
But that avitar is sick

Anyway, Closing Sniping is good to know and it's useful. 1 Shot, 1 Kill :twisted:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942