Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Voice Communication Rate Topic: -----

#21 Guest_Mr.StaggerLee*ReIIiK

Posted 12 May 2004 - 01:29 AM

yap .. teamspeak .. 5 wallhax in one .. shame you are forced to use it seen as tho all the top clans do ;x

umm...your stupid.

most top clans use it and in league games, you are forced to only spec YOUR team, so no whining.

#22 User is offline   mrp (old) Icon

• Locationuk

Posted 13 May 2004 - 10:17 PM

yap .. teamspeak .. 5 wallhax in one .. shame you are forced to use it seen as tho all the top clans do ;x

umm...your stupid.

most top clans use it and in league games, you are forced to only spec YOUR team, so no whining.

OK ... well really ... u astound me ... and this is why i said its a shame your forced to use it because its the legit hax .. infact, its better than wallhax .. because at least they only got 1 pair of eyes..

its real fun to play ts and u come down to the 1v3 situation ... u see one of them, and immediately the other 2 know ur exact position...

OMG THE SKILLORS KILLED ME .. and whats worse ... u can kill the fcker .. but he'll just tell his mates where u were anyhow ...

doesnt this take all the skill out of playing ts towards the end of a round? ..

I wouldn't have a problem with it if it wasnt an app apart from the game .. and that you couldnt converse dead people to alive... For ctf i can see that its probably a great merit to coordination..

but for ts for the part i have seen, its just used to flag enemy positions once u died ... no fun to have 4 breathing down ur neck everytime u kill someone ..

Just my opinion ... maybe i need to get a clue and just jump on the bandwagon, or get ogc to even the playing field .

#23 User is offline   EnDYmiON Icon

• Account: endymion

Posted 14 May 2004 - 12:21 AM

I could have sworn you could press a button and type things to your team mates. Or better yet, bind it like /bind PGUP say_team "Enemy Spotted at $location" Hell, there are radio options that you can bind that display your location. Don't see how teamspeak is any different.

#24 User is offline   mrp (old) Icon

• Locationuk

Posted 14 May 2004 - 02:56 AM

[quote name='"EnDYmiON"]I could have sworn you could press a button and type things to your team mates. Or better yet' date=' bind it like /bind PGUP say_team "Enemy Spotted at $location" Hell, there are radio options that you can bind that display your location. Don't see how teamspeak is any different.[/quote']

and these work once your dead to alive people ... yes i see your point.. theres no difference ...

i already said that i wouldnt disagree with it if it was the same as using say_team or a bind .. but generally when fighting u dont have time to press ur enemy sighted bind ..

There are of course other ways to check the last enemies position.. for example the minimap .. you could b watching that all the time and wait for the arrow of ur dead teammate to blink out .. as was suggested by somebody when talkin about it tonight ... thats hardly as easy, and much more distracting than just having ur dead teammate say where ..

i dont like the idea that 1 v x situations will b completely hopeless for the 1 .. takes out some of the skill out of the game, but then thats just my opinion, perhaps im wrong .. perhaps knowing ur exact enemy position, without having seen, or heard him/her is indeed skill .

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942