Advertisement
  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Haxors Among Us Rate Topic: -----

#21 Guest_Fadarka

Posted 13 May 2004 - 03:51 AM

I can play BFV on a PB server and still cheat, I can see enemy arrows on my map and kill anyone I want, I make 1st place every round :)

#22 Guest_Taco

Posted 13 May 2004 - 03:56 AM

[quote name='"Fadarka"]I can play BFV on a PB server and still cheat' date=' I can see enemy arrows on my map and kill anyone I want, I make 1st place every round :)[/quote']

But the ss will give you away.

#23 User is offline   FragginNewby (old) Icon

• LocationKilladelphia, PA

Posted 13 May 2004 - 04:25 AM

[quote name='"Fadarka"]I can play BFV on a PB server and still cheat' date=' I can see enemy arrows on my map and kill anyone I want, I make 1st place every round :)[/quote']
You must be so proud... and now I am off to ponder my stance on abortion because you should not be.

#24 Guest_Fadarka

Posted 13 May 2004 - 05:16 AM

But the ss will give you away.

ss?

#25 Guest_Anonymous

Posted 13 May 2004 - 05:29 AM

are you guys fucking kidding me ....you are still whining about hax rofl .....rofl a noob at that........get some skill there are people out there that can do 180 headshots all the time....i don't mean to seem cocky but i can it's not that hard...you guys should join a clan and play in the stonger then all league. q3ut.sta-league.org play against some skilled teams like -x- |SAB| iCu [e] and you will be amazed at how bad you suck.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 Guest_Taco

Posted 13 May 2004 - 05:36 AM

PB screenshots

#27 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Forums Administrator
  • Account: kr0m

Posted 13 May 2004 - 05:42 AM

are you guys f*ck kidding me ....you are still whining about hax rofl .....rofl a noob at that........get some skill there are people out there that can do 180 headshots all the time....i don't mean to seem CENSORED but i can it's not that hard...you guys should join a clan and play in the stonger then all league. q3ut.sta-league.org play against some skilled teams like -x- |SAB| iCu [e] and you will be amazed at how bad you suck.

Thanks for your typical & useless post. Troll on...

#28 Guest_Blaster

Posted 13 May 2004 - 05:45 AM

are you guys f*ck kidding me ....you are still whining about hax rofl .....rofl a noob at that........get some skill there are people out there that can do 180 headshots all the time....i don't mean to seem CENSORED but i can it's not that hard...you guys should join a clan and play in the stonger then all league. q3ut.sta-league.org play against some skilled teams like -x- |SAB| iCu [e] and you will be amazed at how bad you suck.

OMFG ...another n00b :/

#29 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 13 May 2004 - 06:47 AM

Yeah, seems you missed an entire continent full of skilled gamers. All of Europe, but that's not the point now, is it.

#30 User is offline   Kennypumpa (old) Icon

• LocationNorrkoping, Sweden

Posted 13 May 2004 - 10:02 AM

Addicted"]I've been seeing some wierd stuff lately

Behavior that is definately wall haxorish , I saw Kenny's DEMO of a Wall Hack and that is exactly the kind of stuff I've seen lately.

Also 180 degree snap head shots from a guy last night , the kind where every player in the TS server says WTF ?

What drives people to be so LAME as to do this crap ?

Prolly guys with little wieners trying to compensate with big scores

Damn I hate reading my name in first post in a hax related thread.... =)
I read that sentence some times, but then it hit me that I posted a lama .dm_68 some time ago...

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942