• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Haxors Among Us Rate Topic: -----

#31 Guest_[PoD]Addicted

Posted 13 May 2004 - 03:38 PM

are you guys f*ck kidding me ....you are still whining about hax rofl .....rofl a noob at that........get some skill there are people out there that can do 180 headshots all the time....i don't mean to seem CENSORED but i can it's not that hard...you guys should join a clan and play in the stonger then all league. q3ut.sta-league.org play against some skilled teams like -x- |SAB| iCu [e] and you will be amazed at how bad you suck.

Ya Know Mr. Dragooon

1. I never accused anyone specifically, just stated that I have seen some wierd stuff lately.

2. I also said that person might have just been having one of those awesome nights where you cant go wrong.

3. I have and DO play with the people you speak about all the time. I have played around many players from iCu, x , SAB, and [e] and not to mention tons of Euro players. I know what a good shot looks like and the behavior of a smart player.

I was simply stating that I've seen some wierd stuff and opened it up for discussion. I never accuse personally and that one night i spoke of I never said a thing to the player, I just kept on playing. I played smarter and got him more often by out manouvering him. The instance just got me thinking.

In the past i serached for and found a working modified version of the ogc and reported it to even balance. So I know there are hacks out there it just appears that lately there has been more activity.

so dude ... no need to be rude and all...

just chill and let us talk about whatever we want to talk about

Kenny sorry about your name, however your DEMO is great , I've never seen someone follow poeple behind object like that before for that long period of a time. He totally did not care that you were watching.

#32 User is offline   MeNoPausE (old) Icon

• LocationNew York, NY

Posted 14 May 2004 - 01:12 AM

First off, I can't believe Fadarka would admit he cheats @ any game cause that prolly means you would or have on UrT. As far as strange occurences I have to agree, I have seen a lot of suspicious activity, esp. with people using some sort of undetectable wallhack. :x

#33 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 14 May 2004 - 01:16 AM

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

#34 User is offline   tr!ckn0l0gy (old) Icon

• Locationreal virtuality

Posted 14 May 2004 - 12:40 PM

:D on a side note:

They'll never own up. These guys don't see cheating as a particularly vile offense... just part and parcel of the game and an integral component to their morally bankrupt, semi-literate redneck ethnology.

They're classless, window-licking, cowardly inbred fuckwads, who should be castrated before they spread their mangled genes into a society that needs shit-weasels about as much as the Pope needs a bag full of hairy assholes.

For a long time, I'd considered cheaters and injury lawyers the lowest form of life...t wo faced, lying invertebrates that never take responsibilty. Then I kicked over the bucket and discovered Swampfox, and realized how wrong I'd been in thinking there was nothing less evolved.. he's dimwitted, slobbering with shitty things to say, with a brow ridge you could shelve fucking ENCYCLOPEDIAS on and no regard for anything that he couldn't manipulate, piss on or eat.

Fuck 'em.

Love,
agbd

Man, AGBD,

I only very rarely meet someone as articulate as you or autoaim.cfg. I really enjoy reading your posts. You just made my day! Thx, pal!

And bring more of that Macbeth shiznit, I like Shakespeare quotes: "My lady is nothing like the sun..." <- Taken from one of his ironic sonnets in which he mocks his own romantic poetry.

Yours truly,

#35 Guest_UE|FinnY

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:35 PM

ive seen alot of weird stuff over the past week.! dunno if its just me tho :shock: .!! some dude was running about and he new exacly where ppl where. even in the water etc. (on docks).! jus gettin headshots etc all the time. was abit supicous not calling him a cheat but something was odd

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#36 User is offline   mrp (old) Icon

• Locationuk

Posted 15 May 2004 - 07:45 PM

get over ur paranoia ... i got called haxor 5 times yesterday, i mean its fairly flattering to know that im so much better than some people they cant comprehend it, other than hax; but it still gets old fast ..

I even got a "45-6 thats such an obvious bot" .. the guy wasnt even watching me play.. he made that assumption entirely on my score .. and proceeded to spam haxor at me everytime i killed him the next map ..

#37 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 15 May 2004 - 07:50 PM

get over ur paranoia ... i got called haxor 5 times yesterday, i mean its fairly flattering to know that im so much better than some people they cant comprehend it, other than hax; but it still gets old fast ..

I even got a "45-6 thats such an obvious bot" .. the guy wasnt even watching me play.. he made that assumption entirely on my score .. and proceeded to spam haxor at me everytime i killed him the next map ..

there is a difference between being called a hax0r and being catched by punkbuster ;)
ow, mrp, if some1 calls u a haxor and u know u arent, doesnt that make u feel good?

#38 Guest_[PoD]Addicted

Posted 15 May 2004 - 08:14 PM

I get a kick out of being called hax

I have the days where I am a headshot maniac and can't go wrong

It's all good

But there ARE working hax out there and there is a Public one running about

I'd expect a BIG PB Update real soon !

#39 User is offline   MeNoPausE (old) Icon

• LocationNew York, NY

Posted 15 May 2004 - 08:42 PM

It can fill you with a sense of pride when you know your not haxing but because of weak ass people who always feel fulfilled by ruining other peoples fun we tend to be skeptical of real skill and that is just sucky.

#40 User is offline   ikcam (old) Icon

• LocationSLC, UT

Posted 15 May 2004 - 08:46 PM

[PoD]Addicted

I get a kick out of being called hax

I have the days where I am a headshot maniac and can't go wrong

I totally agree with you. There are days that I just seem to be at the top of the game and then there are days I just can't hit anything.

The ppl I play with know that I do not cheat. They have even said so during game play, when someone has called me a hax.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942