• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

URBAN TERROR 3.5 RELEASED! Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Blade (old) Icon

• LocationThe Netherlands.

Posted 16 May 2004 - 02:13 PM

hmm, haven't played it long enough to give you ''my idea'' about 3.5
but while playing it for a couple of hours on several pubs, the way this game comes to me now = campy. try turnpike, every f*cking n00b is in the spawn, with either lr300, g36 or psg1. Well isn't this much fun... And, everybody that uses the sr8, isn't going to risk walking in a line of fire where some other sr8-er may allready be posting, so they just camp and sit back. (I've seen like 1 sr8 user on that pub that held it longer then 3 rounds, and that was myself) Seriously, I know ur all gonna flame me, and say I really haven't played it enough, that's it's really much faster now! and that's it's so much better. well from what I've seen so far, it's a campy, unbalanced game, and the only plus side is the way it looks on the q3 engine (abbey = n1) and that atleast you didn't take out strafe jumping, and added walljumping.

wutever, maybe I'll post about it later, gg's...

#12 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:07 PM

Arent you glad you have a choice?

#13 User is offline   No|Leaf|Clover (old) Icon

• LocationNew York, USA

Posted 16 May 2004 - 06:16 PM

Incidentally, we had some of the fastest-paced action I've seen in a while on [e]'s black chamber last night.

#14 User is offline   samalander (old) Icon

• LocationNew York

Posted 16 May 2004 - 06:24 PM

well for your information salam they didnt used all of your ideas and ive already tested the Sr8 before it was released so i knew what was comming pretty much....

heh....

from the thread I posted, the one that was not locked until 3.5:

"'I think a simple solution for the peek-a-boo sniping is simply to re-introduce a high movement penalty for the SR8.'"

So, huh, Satan, you don't have to argue just to be contrary... it is OK to agree :-)

#15 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 16 May 2004 - 07:00 PM

Thread closed. Thank you, drive thru...

-Forum Nazi

Posted Image

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942