• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

New Boots Thread

#1 Guest_SUPERCRUSH

Posted 16 May 2004 - 09:37 AM

Ok, I know this is a dead subject and only Noobies cry about boots etc etc,.

I only have one and a half requests.

Could you at least make boots available with the sidearm and hand grenades? or even with just the sidearm?

'Cause usually when its DE time you're already in close with your enemy and boots really add more kung fu to the action ya know?

Plus all them funny a@@ messages!

Dudes! PLZ!

Here is an advance: Sry for restarting this thread.

Damm! I miss them boots boi!!!

ps Thanx for teh awesome mod! =)

Urban Terror Kickass!!

#2 User is offline   -SATAN- (old) Icon

Posted 16 May 2004 - 11:30 AM

why ya miss boot?? cant kick away a spamming rushing enemy anymore? try aiming @ him it will work :lol:

#3 Guest_SUPERCRUSH

Posted 16 May 2004 - 12:15 PM

lol....thx for the advice, only problem is, I suck at aiming. :wink:

Seriously, Pg27//pistolas is more fun with the boot. Heck, even make it harder to aim, just bring it back plz!

#4 Guest_tuxq

Posted 16 May 2004 - 12:46 PM

Aiming? Sure, you can aim... But what if you're reloading? I think boots should work with Knife AND while reloading only. That'd be fair... imo

#5 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 16 May 2004 - 01:42 PM

I think this is a good suggestion =]

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 Guest_C-X

Posted 16 May 2004 - 01:47 PM

i dislike the boot change only because i used to be an AQ2 junkie.. i'd like any method of making it more available again. this is my only complaint about 3.5

-C-X-

#7 Guest_Da3dalus

Posted 16 May 2004 - 03:59 PM

Teh b00t is dead. Long live teh b00t!

Teh b00t was fun, so of course it had to be effectively removed... whoever these testers that got it removed are, they suck!

#8 Guest_FSK405 Driggs

Posted 16 May 2004 - 04:50 PM

Thank god the boot is gone. It was so lame. The object is to shoot each other, not bunny hop like you're playing Q3A. It was wonderful to kill people yesterday while they tried to kick me out of habit and couldn't.

-FSK405 Driggs

EDIT-Maybe with the pistol out would be cool.. but I am happy with the way it is!

#9 User is offline   FragginNewby (old) Icon

• LocationKilladelphia, PA

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:34 PM

Teh b00t is dead. Long live teh b00t!

Teh b00t was fun, so of course it had to be effectively removed... whoever these testers that got it removed are, they suck!

Hushup, boot n00b.

For the record, I have been a boot whore for quite awhile... but it is cheap, and therfore the reason I had my cheap MM1 binds regarding booting people to death.

Booting needed to be curbed, now it is. Boot someone with a knife in your hand, be a man, dammit. Toss a nade, switch to knife, slash and boot him into your nade... problem solved. Happy Gaming!!

#10 User is offline   rashly (old) Icon

• Locationlong island

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:37 PM

The boot has all but been taken out of the game. Most people want it reinstated to its previous glory. This decision took away a classic (and greatly fun) part of gameplay.

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942