Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

What you think of 3.6

#11 Guest_Da3dalus

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:13 AM

New Abbey is great, wall jumping is fun and basically everything else has changed for the better, with one exception... teh boot has been killed, and is now basically useless.

#12 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:17 AM

Bring back some of the booooot! :D

#13 User is offline   rashly (old) Icon

• Locationlong island

Posted 17 May 2004 - 12:24 AM

Bring back some of the booooot! :D

bring back all of it ;)

#14 Guest_LaRs

Posted 17 May 2004 - 02:06 AM

I really like 3.5/6 . Glad to see the boot action decreased as well as the sr8. I have to admit yesterday it was a little frustrating trying to see how the new release played with everyone hk'ing 50+ rounds. I like the new nvg features as well as the drop flag binds etc. Good work sid and don't let the piss ants get to ya.

#15 User is offline   Mr. Rifleman (old) Icon

• LocationMonroeville, PA

Posted 17 May 2004 - 07:29 AM

i REALLY like the sr8. it seems to fit my style of play better, as i spastically move the mouse when aiming/firing. it's nice to have it so it hits where it's aimed. walljumping is fun, and i think we should have let the hk hack slide. that was always a fun thing... :D

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   samalander (old) Icon

• LocationNew York

Posted 17 May 2004 - 06:51 PM

what I like: the patch.

what I don't like: the people that say "this sucks i'm leaving," or "this sucks i hate you for ruining the game" but do not leave any suggestions about what would make things 'suck less.' In fact, I don't like anyone who has posted 'this sucks, _____' without playing for at least 10 days to get used to everything.

#17 User is offline   No|Leaf|Clover (old) Icon

• LocationNew York, USA

Posted 17 May 2004 - 06:59 PM

This is by far the best version of urban terror I've played. I don't think I've had more fun pubbing in a long time, if ever. The game is incredibly action-packed. SID was very gracious in accepting ideas from the QA team and trying everything out even if the work was thrown out for the final release. It was a pleasure to be a part of it all, and the end product is just so much fun to play.

#18 User is offline   Xamot (old) Icon

Posted 17 May 2004 - 07:04 PM

samalander: Can I say "this rocks, I'm back, and thanks for fixing the game." without playing for ten days? :D

#19 User is offline   samalander (old) Icon

• LocationNew York

Posted 17 May 2004 - 07:10 PM

samalander: Can I say "this rocks' date=' I'm back, and thanks for [b']fixing[/b] the game." without playing for ten days? :D

not to put words in SIDs mouth, but I am sure positive feedback is always welcome :)

#20 User is offline   L3mMinG (old) Icon

Posted 17 May 2004 - 07:19 PM

I totally love the 3.6 release !!

This is the first time in urban terror history where the hit detection seems spot on so far, you actually have to aim now and I haven't found myself shouting at the screen "FFS THAT WAS A CLEAR HIT !!!". The walljumping kicks ass and I wonder how we ever managed without it :)

Colourfull tacgoggles are sweet, the sunglasses make somebody look really scary, new abbey seems to have more flow then the previous versions thereof etc.

The only weird thing is the boot taken out from all weapons. This release seems just about ready to go final and ETUT.

Very nice

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942