• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Mouse? Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Riotta (old) Icon

• LocationPoland

Posted 06 May 2007 - 03:27 PM

If I were you I would pick Logitech MX518 but only if you like big mice, it has very good LED optical sensor that is working very precisely. If you like smaller mice you should look for Logitech G3 mouse. I don't recommend Ideazon mice always ppl have some problems with them I think it's another company from nowhere making "gaming mice" out of OEM products branding them with Ideazon name, cheap A4tech X7 gaming mice are even better.

#12 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 06 May 2007 - 04:09 PM

btw i like on latest logitechs that one of the thumb buttons is gone. at first i thought it was terrible but then i realized the wheel does left-right movements as extra keys. those are stable keys (not e.g. as unstable as wanting a single wheel turn and getting 2), so in effect the thumb isn't confused having two keys and there's an extra key in total.

i believe logitech did it for that reason and most complaining about it never used them or didn't find out the two extra keys on the wheel yet.

#13 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Forums Administrator
  • Account: kr0m

Posted 06 May 2007 - 06:17 PM

I've got the MX518... so far so good. Wish it were a bit longer to fit my hand better (the mouse that is :) ). The on-the-fly sensitivity switch comes in handy for gaming for sure (once setup properly). Thumb button works well with pistol bound to it.
As for the razor, never had one but I know of people that use the brand and never seen any complaints about them.

#14 User is offline   L3mMinG (old) Icon

Posted 07 May 2007 - 11:35 AM

Anything improved on the logitech G5 laser V2 compared to v1 ? or does it just look different

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942